BY UP & UP

Give your skin an aloe fresh feel with up & up fresh and cool lotion with aloe, 31.8 oz. This body lotion soothes tired, dry skin with a level of deep, healing moisture that comes from aloe vera gel. Whether youve just had a long day and need a pick me up, or your skin has seen too much sun and is desperate for the cool, healing properties of aloe, youre going to love this lotion. Now with 30% more product you get even more at an incredibly reasonable price. Add this lotion to your entire familys skin care regimen and theyll all thank you. see more...

Nicole D.
This is a nice, hydrating lotion. It cools itchy skin with aloe. Target brand products deliver both with price and quality. This lotion didn't stand out as anything spectacular, but it does what it says. I would buy this again without hesitation.
Belen G.
I purchased this lotion because it has aloe in it so I thought it would help with my sunburn. I didn't notice anything different from any other lotion product. If I had a coupon for a discount I would purchase this again but if not I wouldn't recommend this product for soothing relief.
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Affordable moisturizing lotion. Does its job and is affordable! Soothes itchy skin. Smells great. Target brand is a great quality product for an affordable price. The lotion did not make my skin feel sticky or slimy. It went on smooth and made my skin feel nice and hydrated.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I used this lotion after I had gotten a sunburn and I did feel that it was somewhat effective in soothing it but not as much as it should have been.
Juli N.
It does feel a little cooling after its applied but I would not recommend this lotion for soothing relief.