Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterUp & Up
Fragrance Free Scoopable Cat Litter - 20lb - Up&Up

Up & Up Fragrance Free Scoopable Cat Litter - 20lb - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Fragrance Free Scoopable Cat Litter - 20lb - Up&Up!
Julia S.
Warren, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
good and cheap liter if you’re short on cash but if you really can’t stand the smell of whatever those cats leave behind then i would suggest a name brand preferably with glade or a lot of baking soda to kill the smell
Annie S.
I am a cat mom to one adorable Bengal named Chloe. I tend to splurge on her food since she's an only child. I use Up and Up litter because of the price and of the quality. The quality is definitely comparable to more expensive brands.
Lauren V.
Riverside, CA
It sure is cat litter! There's not really much else to say about it, especially with how I barely notice it. That's a good thing by the way, scentless and good at masking scent. It can get a bit messy, but I think that's more to do with the personality of my cats.
Brooke H.
Charlotte, NC
I used to buy name brand cat litter. It did a good job, but they all had a really strong scent. The fragrance free one was great and my cat seems to love this brand! I have tried Up&Up cat litter with the fragrance, and it’s very light and airy. No strong fragrance!
Theresa M.
South Daytona, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I prefer this cause there's less dust and my cats like it. it's a great price also. I definitely recommend it.
Shannon F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have bought the Target Up & Up brand scoopable litter in the past and my cats didnt notice any difference from the more popular brand litter.  The litter clumps up nicely and is easily scooped from the litter pans.  I would definitely buy again!
Mo V.
Kaysville, UT
This is by far the most budget friendly and effective kitty litter we’ve found. It masks the smell really well. We are a 1 kitty household and these last us about 1 month.
Susana G.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It doesn’t soak up poopie waste as much as name brand products but overall it does most of its job. For fragrance since it’s a scent less product I add some arm and hammer baking soda and just mix it up during each clean of the litter box. Cat Litter Deodorizer Powder with Baking Soda, 20oz
Amanda N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter is okay. Good for the price, but dustier compared to competitors. My cats like the sand feel but not great for allergies or dust. Overall I’d prefer to stick with name brands.
Angel C.
new richland
I love that it absorbs really well making cleaning up every day a breeze! The price is good for the amount I get I’ve just got the 35 pound container and it’s lasting a good amount of time considering I clean my kittens litter every day.

Looking for your answer?