BY UP & UP

Treat your skin right using this daily moisturizing serum. Gentle, unscented formula contains vitamin e and other enriching ingredients. Nourish your complexion, provide deep hydration, and effectively fight against unwanted signs of aging. see more...

• Is this worth buying or will it dry out my skin?4 Answers
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great and easy to use serum. It is very moisturizing for a drugstore product. Great to use right before a light moisturizer. As a serum it is more potent and the results are longer lasting. Can't beat the price!
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome price for an awesome product. Great light weight product with long lasting results. I found using it every other day was best to avoid drying out my skin. Very effective and would buy again! Highly recommend!
Ericka J.
Ericka J.
Mesquite, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for he price it work just as well and is for any beauty that's on a budget you don't have to pay much to get good products not all the time but this on I would recommend.
Merissa K.
Merissa K.
Redford, MI
Works great. I have very dry skin. And I would be lost without this moisturizer. I recommend it for anyone looking for a lightweight powerful moisturizer!
kelly j.
kelly j.
Bought this at target. I don't think ill buy it again it wasn't bad but it wasn't great i didn't notice a difference in my skin
Nikasha L.
Nikasha L.
I love the target brand and everything works if not the same then better than the original product maker.
It keeps your face moisturized but not too oily.
Katya A.
Katya A.
Yirka. Israel
Best moisture to use everyday, it makes your skin wet but not oily or full of water , I recommend u to use it ūüĎĆ
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth buying or will it dry out my skin?