New ParentDiaperingBaby WipesUp & Up
Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Refill Pack - 800ct - Up&Up

Up & Up Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Refill Pack - 800ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Refill Pack - 800ct - Up&Up!
Nikki F.
Omaha, NE
Up & Up Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Refill Pack - 800ct - Up&Up uploaded by Nikki F.
Purchased at: Target
Overall, they got the job done, but I wasn't very fond of them. The price was great for the amount I bought, which is what had me want to buy them in the first place! What appealed to me the most was the fragrance-free part, as my daughter is sensitive to some scented items. However, these were still scented, but with a very unappealing smell. Then add that with a moist, dirty diaper.... You don't wanna go there. Aside from that, they seemed to be uneven in moisture, making some them feel like they were rough on my little one's tush. Maybe I got a bad batch. Like I said, they got the job done, but I've already bought a different brand as we finally get through the last pack of the 800 ((They last a long time!!)). I gave it 3 stars as the pros & cons seem to balance each other out. It's your call if you wanna use them! :)
Maika R.
These wipes are very good and not cheap or flimsy. They have texture to them and you don't have to use alot to clean up baby. I like the fragrance free being babies skin be sensitive but I also buy the shea butter and cucumber. The scent in the other 2 are not strong , its a very light light one. We use these wipes for everything. Cleaning his hands, wiping down toys etc.. The cases are very affordable so we purchase the 800 count with 8 single pks in the box and it last us about 4-5 weeks sometimes more if we're mainly just using them after diaper change.
Sarah G.
New Richmond, WI
Love everything about these wipes! Super cheap and very affordable. They come in 100 packs, which is wonderful. Love that they are sensitive for my little one and fragrance free.
Camille C.
Upland, CA
These are my favorite. Very gentle but cloth-like. So it’s very strong. It’s a good size wipe so I don’t go thru to many.
Maricela H.
Purchased at: Target
Ok so this brand up and up is by far my favorite when your on a budget 800 wipes for less then 15 bucks every affordable and fragrance free aswell
Rebecca P.
Blacksburg, VA
I use these wipes for my little ones and I actually prefer them over the brand name wipes! They are a good thickness. They are fragrance free so very gentle on their sensitive skin. They recently updated the package to have a pull tab for the inner seal which I prefer over the previous design which would often tear, and previously has been my only complaint!
Hannah F.
Bonanza, AR
Purchased at: Target
The best wipes! They’re cheap, the boxes last forever since they come with so many, they don’t cause any reactions since they’re fragrance free, and they’re adequately moistened!
Alicia D.
Geneva, NY
I love these baby wipes. These are very gentle wipes and they never seem to make my son feel uncomfortable which we have noticed with some other brands of wipes that we have tried. The price is great as well.
Samantha  M.
Corcoran, CA
These are my FAVORITE wipes. CHEAP, great quality, and you get a lot for the price. I use for baby, makeup removing, cleaning sticky messes, etc. love them.
Kelly W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love that I can buy this, use a pack in my diaper bag, and also open one up to put into the wipe dispenser in our nursery. My son has sensitive skin and these are great for him. He’s never had a reaction.

Looking for your answer?