BY UP & UP

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Luci L.
My skin is super sensitive & I do travel very often so I keep these in my traveling bag for the late nights when I'm too tired to wash my face & I go for these. They remove my makeup & don't leave a greasy film behind on my skin. I will sometimes use these before I wash my face to make sure everything is off. What I like about them is they don't irritate my skin nor cause me to break out.
Andaleeb H.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Very affordable and I always get this one over he brand name make up wipes because there's such a difference in price. I buy it from target and it's usually gentle. I would buy it again. And I would recommend it
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
I have been using these forever. Not only is the price amazing but it does its job! It doesn’t rub the makeup around, rather cleans it up- as it should. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I started using a micellar water afterwards and still saw some dirt on there after. But this truly takes my makeup off!
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
In my opinion these are just as good as the name brand wipes. Granted some store brands are not as good quality but up & up has yet to fail me. Target gets it right with their brands, I feel like the same amount of care and research goes into their product.
Olivia E.
Nampa, ID
It may be just because I have sensitive skin. But I picked these up one night because they were cheaper. They made me break out soo bad and it didn't seem to remove makeup.
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
These are terrible, they are supposed to be comparable to the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes but they're not! They don't even remove foundation properly. They're cheap but still a waste of money. I would not recommend this to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin.
Jennifer B.
AURORA, IL
Equate facial wipes are great for removing make up or even just cleaning off your face. I love them better than any name brand wipes i have used so far. Removes all make up including my wayerproof make up.
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
Rough on the skin. Be very gentle when using. Stings under eye area if wiped too hard. Smells good, but I prefer another brand that smells better.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
These wipes are okay, great for taking the makeup off but they leave my skin feeling oily and I still end up needing to wash my face.
Stephanie B.
They were okay, not the best but definitely not the worst. I would use these basically in a pinch when I run out of my regular ones.