BY UP & UP #19 in Tissues

Up & up facial tissue with lotion 4 pk 75 ct each see more...

• These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using...1 Answers
  • "very soft and soothing" in 1 review
  • "These are a good value for being a "store brand"." in 1 review
Yaritza F.
Boston
Review for: up & up Facial Tissue with Lotion 4 pk 75 ct each more...
Just as good as the name brand stuff. Has lotion and is soft on my skin. Isn’t minty like the Vick’s one but it’s lighter on the pocket. I have allergies so I use tissues everyday and keep a box in each space I am in daily.
Antonia G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: up & up Facial Tissue with Lotion 4 pk 75 ct each more...
Great tissues for a value that can’t be beat! I love the Up & Up brand! I definitely recommend!
Margo M.
San Marcos, TX
Not really impressed with b the copy cat version of Kleenex brand, I not usually one to not see a store brand as inferior but this time I will my kids don't like the up and up brand of lotion tissues
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
In my opinion, these work very well for the price that you are paying for them! I actually gave these as a practical Christmas present last year and they were very well received and actually got used up!
Samantha F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These aren't bad but I like the Kleenex brand better. These are kinda rough on the nose after so many blows.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I bought the single pack for my sore runny nose and these are identical to the name brand ones. They're nice and soft and don't irritate sensitive noses. They're thick enough that you don't blow through them. They're a lot cheaper and often save even more with cartwheel and the target debit card. Would recommend!!
Sandra N.
Love these tissues, we need them all year round my husband has the worse allergies. I feel like the up brand is very comparable to puffs, it's soft and effective.
Michelle C.
When in need target has good quality over name brand item! Without lacking too much.
Monique D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Ok. Not quite as soft as Kleenex brand but still a little softer than your average tissue.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
Me encantan para remover mi make up super economico Nunca puedo dejar de ir a target a comprar Mas
Brittany B.
These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using them. Normal tissues tend to make my nose super dry and are rougher on my skin, but these tissues do not give me that problem.