BY UP & UP

Up & up facial tissue with lotion 4 pk 75 ct each see more...

• These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using...1 Answers
  • "very soft and soothing" in 1 review
  • "These are a good value for being a "store brand"." in 1 review
Hannah O.
Perfect texture and not tough on the nose. They're durable, smooth, and well priced.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This target brand works just as well as other national brands. It doesn't irritate the nose. very soft and soothing
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield, IN
Great results from using this tissue brand. They are great to use and are lotioned which is nice.
Lindsey M.
Albany, GA
These are a good value for being a "store brand". They're a great texture. I like tissues that are inbetween soft and rough. Was not disappointed with this purchase.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
These aresults my go to tissues. For some reason this year I have been sick every month with a disgusting cold since December. I require a lot of tissue for a week or two. These do not irritate my nose and are a great value considering how many I've been buying.
Brittany B.
These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using them. Normal tissues tend to make my nose super dry and are rougher on my skin, but these tissues do not give me that problem.
Michelle C.
When in need target has good quality over name brand item! Without lacking too much.
Annie V.
Canfield, OH
I love target brand everything. Whenever I see a product is offered in up & up brand, I immediately grab it. I especially love their facial tissues with lotion. When I have a cold, I am blowing my nose constantly. The lotion is soothing during the most miserable of times.
Antonia G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: up & up Facial Tissue with Lotion 4 pk 75 ct each more...
Great tissues for a value that can’t be beat! I love the Up & Up brand! I definitely recommend!
Yaritza F.
Boston
Review for: up & up Facial Tissue with Lotion 4 pk 75 ct each more...
Just as good as the name brand stuff. Has lotion and is soft on my skin. Isn’t minty like the Vick’s one but it’s lighter on the pocket. I have allergies so I use tissues everyday and keep a box in each space I am in daily.
Brittany B.