BY UP & UP

Up & up facial tissue with lotion 4 pk 75 ct each see more...

• These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using...1 Answers
  • "very soft and soothing" in 1 review
  • "These are a good value for being a "store brand"." in 1 review
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
Such a great cheap alternative to the Puffs with lotion tissues. They are so hydrating and keep your nose from pain and flaking. Up & up products never fail me!
Elizabeth B.
Awesome tissues, very comparable to my normal pick: Puffs. They keep my nose from getting super raw when my allergies are super bad and whenever I get sick. They are a great price and frequently on sale and/or have coupons for them making them even better.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great tissue with the extra softness of lotion in it! nice! feeling. I was hesitant because of the name at first but I am so glad I did purchase it as it is very high quality tissue when compared to other similar brands. I would recommend it.
Ashley H.
These are perfect for when you are sick and need something that will hold together and not fall apart but also helps heal and sooth your nose! These are just as great as other brands but cheaper which is always a plus!
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I bought the single pack for my sore runny nose and these are identical to the name brand ones. They're nice and soft and don't irritate sensitive noses. They're thick enough that you don't blow through them. They're a lot cheaper and often save even more with cartwheel and the target debit card. Would recommend!!
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
These are great. Very comparable to Kleenex and cheaper! Especially when they go on sale! Love me some target!
Julia R.
These tissues are just as good as name brand ones but more inexpensive I usually buy these and would recommend them
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I only use tissues with lotion in them when I'm sick. So the off brand kind is much cheaper and works exactly the same.
Anaya G.
Suffolk, VA
These are just like any ordinary name brand tissue but cheaper. its a great back to school product and teachers loves em ! these are really soft on little too !
Kim A.
Port St Lucie, FL
Target's store brand products are really amazing. These tissues are exactly the same if not better than the name brand.
Brittany B.
These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using them. Normal tissues tend to make my nose super dry and are rougher on my skin, but these tissues do not give me that problem.