BY UP & UP #20 in Tissues

Up & up facial tissue with lotion 4 pk 75 ct each see more...

• These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using...1 Answers
  • "very soft and soothing" in 1 review
  • "These are a good value for being a "store brand"." in 1 review
Margo M.
San Marcos, TX
Not really impressed with b the copy cat version of Kleenex brand, I not usually one to not see a store brand as inferior but this time I will my kids don't like the up and up brand of lotion tissues
Monique D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Ok. Not quite as soft as Kleenex brand but still a little softer than your average tissue.
Caroline V.
Powhatan, VA
Better price than Kleenex, but just as good. I like the lotion to help agains irritated skin during cold season.
Abby S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these little tissue cubes, but not a huge fan of the lotion. They just feel slimy to me...
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Not bad for a store brand kleenex. I usually use Kleenex brand ultra soft, but they rarely have them at our target so I bought these. I was decently impressed!
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
In my opinion, these work very well for the price that you are paying for them! I actually gave these as a practical Christmas present last year and they were very well received and actually got used up!
Samantha F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These aren't bad but I like the Kleenex brand better. These are kinda rough on the nose after so many blows.
Sandra N.
Love these tissues, we need them all year round my husband has the worse allergies. I feel like the up brand is very comparable to puffs, it's soft and effective.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Soft but durable! I buy the the tissue with lotion during the cold season for extra comfort on tender sensitive skin. Less expensive than name brand with the same quality!
Gina A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Great product for your money. I would purchase these again. They didn't irritate my face at all and I have very sensitive skin.
Brittany B.
These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using them. Normal tissues tend to make my nose super dry and are rougher on my skin, but these tissues do not give me that problem.