BY UP & UP

Up & up facial tissue with lotion 4 pk 75 ct each see more...

• These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using...1 Answers
  • "very soft and soothing" in 1 review
  • "These are a good value for being a "store brand"." in 1 review
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
Such a great cheap alternative to the Puffs with lotion tissues. They are so hydrating and keep your nose from pain and flaking. Up & up products never fail me!
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Not bad for a store brand kleenex. I usually use Kleenex brand ultra soft, but they rarely have them at our target so I bought these. I was decently impressed!
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Equal to big brands. Love the softness for the lotion. Doesn't leave me with a red nose when I have a cold. Always have these on hand at home
Samantha D.
Ohiopyle, PA
This brand of tissue are just a soft as the comparable name brand. The lotion is just right and doesn't make you feel oily after using them.
Gina A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Great product for your money. I would purchase these again. They didn't irritate my face at all and I have very sensitive skin.
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I only use tissues with lotion in them when I'm sick. So the off brand kind is much cheaper and works exactly the same.
Kim A.
Port St Lucie, FL
Target's store brand products are really amazing. These tissues are exactly the same if not better than the name brand.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This target brand works just as well as other national brands. It doesn't irritate the nose. very soft and soothing
Julia R.
These tissues are just as good as name brand ones but more inexpensive I usually buy these and would recommend them
Caroline V.
Powhatan, VA
Better price than Kleenex, but just as good. I like the lotion to help agains irritated skin during cold season.
Brittany B.
These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using them. Normal tissues tend to make my nose super dry and are rougher on my skin, but these tissues do not give me that problem.