BY UP & UP #32 in Tissues

Up & up facial tissue with lotion 4 pk 75 ct each see more...

• These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using them. Nor...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "very soft and soothing" in 1 review
  • "These are a good value for being a "store brand"." in 1 review
Becky O.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I bought the single pack for my sore runny nose and these are identical to the name brand ones. They're nice and soft and don't irritate sensitive noses. They're thick enough that you don't blow through them. They're a lot cheaper and often save even more with cartwheel and the target debit card. Would recommend!!
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA
Great tissues. Very comparable to the name brand. Soft and keeps your nose from keeping red and cracked during those winter colds. They are thick and do not tear when you are blowing your nose. I would definitely by these over the brand name tissue to get the same product at a lower price.
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Cheaper alternative to Kleenex but just as good. My son likes the softness the lotion adds. Each box doesn't last too long but these allow you to have a little box in each room. The patterns of each box are usually modern/minimalist so they look great if that's your thing.
Annie V.
Annie V.
Canfield, OH
I love target brand everything. Whenever I see a product is offered in up & up brand, I immediately grab it. I especially love their facial tissues with lotion. When I have a cold, I am blowing my nose constantly. The lotion is soothing during the most miserable of times.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Awesome tissues, very comparable to my normal pick: Puffs. They keep my nose from getting super raw when my allergies are super bad and whenever I get sick. They are a great price and frequently on sale and/or have coupons for them making them even better.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my go-to tissues every time I get sick! They're fabulous because the lotion helps your nose not get raw when you're already not feeling great! They're definitely affordable and there's the added bonus of saving 5% or more with Cartwheel as well!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Decorator Expert
Great tissue with the extra softness of lotion in it! nice! feeling. I was hesitant because of the name at first but I am so glad I did purchase it as it is very high quality tissue when compared to other similar brands. I would recommend it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are perfect for when you are sick and need something that will hold together and not fall apart but also helps heal and sooth your nose! These are just as great as other brands but cheaper which is always a plus!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
These tissues are pretty strong and soft. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent like some of the other brands have. It is effective and it is pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this tissue.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
In my opinion, these work very well for the price that you are paying for them! I actually gave these as a practical Christmas present last year and they were very well received and actually got used up!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
These tissues do not dry out your face or nose when using them. Normal tissues tend to make my nose super dry and are rougher on my skin, but these tissues do not give me that problem.