up & up Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 - 4 oz. uploaded by Silvia C.

BY UP & UP

The up & up facial moisturizing lotion helps keep your skin fresh soft and hydrated all through the day. It has spf 15 to protect your skin from the sun's rays. This oil-free hypoallergenic lotion is unscented and alcohol-free. Capacity 4-oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Silvia C.
This is my everyday moisturizer. I love it, it's not pricey at all, I tried another expensive brands before and they were harsh to my skin this one is so gentle and has a very neutral smell and is so light!
Irena U.
Atlanta, GA
Good product. Small size allows for portability. Keeps skin moisturized and protects face from sunburn adequately. Face does not dry out for entire day after use. Meets expectations. 10/10 would buy again
Kerstin P.
Great scent and coverage. My only issue with it is that it is slightly greasy feeling and doesn't absorb very quickly. Once it does absorb though, it makes your skin feel very moisturized.
Loren R.
San Diego, CA
This is perfect for a light covering and you do not want to put greasy sunscreen on. It is really light and is perfect for any day. It is also a moisturizer!
Leslie C.
Use this daily, it keeps my skin moisturizing while protecting it from the sun. It isn't oily and doesn't leave my skin feeling smothered with product.
Rebecca S.
I love this moisturizer. For being an off brand it works Great. Keeps my skin feeling smooth and protects me from the sun.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Lov this moisturizer and the fact it has spf included! I can put this on at the pool and I don’t get burnt
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Great lotion. I use this everyday and it leaves my skin nice and smooth. It's lightweight and refreshing.