up & up Facial Buff Sponges - 12 ct uploaded by Tonya A.up & up Facial Buff Sponges - 12 ct uploaded by Bree F.

BY UP & UP

Use your up & up facial buff sponge daily to thoroughly wash away makeup, dirt and excess oil. gentle exfoliatoin lifts off dry, dull skin cells. lather facial buff sponge with warm water and your favorite facial cleanser. gently scrub in a slow, circular motion. rinse face and pat dry. see more...

up & up Facial Buff Sponges - 12 ct
  • "I like these sponges because they’re great when you don’t have a makeup beauty blender or other tools. And they’re disposable for when you’re feeling lazy or are on the go. I think they are just as useful as a large sponge." in 3 reviews
tifanny t.
These are amazing when you use your facial cleanser on them to clean your face. They are very soft and it doesn't feel like they scratch your face which is very important. I use it every night almost when I wanna clean my face . I would definitely recommend them
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
I repurchase these over and over again. They are very handy to have in the bathroom cabinet, and you can't beat the value. I don't just use them to exfoliate my face, but also my hands and arms when I'm feeling really dry.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
These sponges are fantastic for the price! I use these to apply my liquid foundation and they do a great job. The application is even and I don't have any issues with streaking. Definitely a good bargain find!
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I use these to put on concealer/foundation. Love them! Better than using a brush or a triangle sponge. Use them every day. Also, they're easy to clean. Put a little antibacterial soap and massage the sponge a little and the make-up comes right out.
T R.
Arden, NC
Love these! I use these at least two times a week to exfoliant my face. I like to use these around my nose and chin, where I'm more prone to blackheads. I use a small amount of facial cleanser on the pad and with a circular motion exfoliant my face. I always have these on hand.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love using these to clean my face. They are gentle for exfoliating with cream and gel cleansers. They're easy to clean and reusable too. I always have these at hand.
Hailey P.
#studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influensterf
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
These are great for applying my foundation and helping blend out products. I would recommend it to anyone and love the quality from something so affordable.
Alyssa N.
They do work well in regards to applying makeup, but compared to my beauty blender they do absorb a lot of make up while applying and don't clean very well.
Jacquelyn K.
I seriously love all of the Up & Up products offered at Target. These sponges are no exception! I use them daily, the price is great, definitely recommend!
Kayleigh  T.
Do these clean deep into your pores and exfoliate for smoothr cleaner skin?