up & up Facial Buff Sponges - 12 ct

by Up & Up

Use your up & up facial buff sponge daily to thoroughly wash away makeup, dirt and excess oil. gentle exfoliatoin lifts off dry, dull skin cells. lather facial buff sponge with warm water and your favorite facial cleanser. gently scrub in a slow, circular motion. rinse face and pat dry.

Do these clean deep into your pores and exfoliate for smoothr cleaner skin?
Start your review of up & up Facial Buff Sponges - 12 ct!
Product Highlights
“I like these sponges because they’re great when you don’t have a makeup beauty blender or other tools. And they’re disposable for when you’re feeling lazy or are on the go. I think they are just as useful as a large sponge.” in 3 reviews
Cheyenne, WY
up & up Facial Buff Sponges - 12 ct uploaded by Kelly H.
Purchased at: Target
I use these little guys every day when i clean my face. The multi packs are a very good value and i like that i can take just one with me while i vacation and throw it away at the end of the trip. I use one for about 5-7 days, letting it air dry between each use, then trash it for a new one. The attached image shows a brand new sponge (bottom) compared to a well-used, about to be tossed sponge (top)
So amazing! I use them to scrub the long wearing makeup off and cleanse my face. The exfoliating beads in most face washes don't apply well enough to a dirty face so I rely on these to really clean out my pores.
Tampa, FL
Alpharetta, GA
I absolutely can’t do without this one in my purse! I use it all the time with the cleansers to remove my make up. It’s soft on the skin and helps cleanse it thoroughly. Why pay more when I can get a good quality for less?
up & up Facial Buff Sponges - 12 ct uploaded by Bree F.
I will have to boast and brag about this product and million times over and over and over again I wish that I could buy this product in bulk and in stock I have absolutely stocked up on this product because I love it so much I have about 45 extras just in case I’m traveling just figured care is not a target near me where I am going I make sure to always travel with these and always have them in my house and handy please do help prevent acne. Are used with a gentle facial scrub or cleanser and they absolutely work like a gym and a charm I do highly recommend this brand in this product to absolutely any and everybody who tries to take off their make up or remove your make up in anyway shape or form or who just wants to clean and cleanse their face or exfoliate in anyway shape or form unfortunately the package has changed. There are no 12 little exfoliating pads that come in one package not bad at all. I do highly recommend these please give them a try you will not regret it!! I Believe there around 199 per package but if you have any coupons for beauty you can get either 510 or 15% off or if the package is ever damaged and it is the only one or two that they have in stock Target is absolutely amazing with giving their customers 10 or 15% off. Give it a shot not bad at all. B
Rogersville, TN
Are they the best , no, by they work pretty well when im.in need of the tool.,.i can use them.fpr many thing besides makeup too , so all in all not a horriable.product
These sponges are actually very decent. I use them for various things , one being my makeup. They're very soft and smooth , so it applies my makeup in a good manner. I think they're decent enough to use. They aren't the best but they definitely work. I'm satisfied with those.
Cibolo, TX
I can not live without these little things!!! They're gentle enough to use everyday. Wet it, apply cleanser, and get to work getting that gunk off your face. When you're done, just rinse off the sponge and air dry it. It'll be good for about a week, week and a half depending how dirty it gets or if it rips. They're really affordable.
Minneapolis, MN
Absorbs a bit too much of the product initially. After repeated use, the foundation works with the sponge to actually cover the face. These do last awhile and do not get too over saturated. Decent amount for the price and the joy of having clear fingers.
Bedford, NH
I go right for these when I run out of makeup sponges. They are really affordable and I can just throw out after I use them. I use a new one everyday. I do not like having to re-use the fancy sponges over and over because I fell like it is just really unsanitary. Up and Up's are my go to. Cheap, quick clean up and always in stock!