BY UP & UP

Find laundry cleaning products at Target.com! Up & up fabric softener - fresh scent see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like targets brand fabric softeners mainly for the nice scents that it leaves on my clothes and sheets for a fair price! i would repurchase this item for sure and do recommend it!
Hannah M.
Columbus
Always smells so nice. Having a toddler who is always dirty I had to find something to get the smells out. Very effective and pretty packaging. Cheaper than brand name products.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
A la hora de comprar un softener para ponee la ropa suave despues de su lavado mi preferencia es definitivamente up and and up lo recomiendo altamente no tengo que casi planchar la ropa
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
I love Up & Up. If you've never tried the brand, I highly recommend it. The products are 99% of the time of the same quality as the name-brand products they sit  by. I don't often use fabric softener, but this Up & Up didn't irritate my skin and it smelled nice. If you want to save a few dollars, try this out!
Selva Nazaret L.
It is good, it keeps my clothe with a nice scent, I usually don't like the the fabric softener's scents but this one is nice enough because you can smell it but it's not that strong. Also it actually does a great job softening the fabric but I can't give it five stars because it doesn't soften the towels that well.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
This smells exactly like the name brand but is cheaper! I love how my clothes smell after getting them out of the washer. The scent continues to stay on even after being in the dryer. I don't see any difference from the name brand and would definitely recommend this.
Cassie M.
San Francisco, CA
This fabric softener works well, smells great and gets the job done. I highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, it is especially great for people with sensitive skin, as it won't irritate or cause any discomfort. Highly recommend this.
Shannah G.
Arkansas
I love the smell of this. It's the equivalent to Downy but maybe not AS great. The product is thinner in consistency compared to leading brands. However the cost is perfect for our budget and it does make the clothes softer and smell nice!