Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetUp & Up
Extra Strength Antacid Assorted Berry Chewable Tablets - 96ct - Up&Up

Up & Up Extra Strength Antacid Assorted Berry Chewable Tablets - 96ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

Do you take 2, 3 or 4 to do the job?
Does it work for your tommy?
Start your review of Up & Up Extra Strength Antacid Assorted Berry Chewable Tablets - 96ct - Up&Up!
Molly A.
Up & Up Extra Strength Antacid Assorted Berry Chewable Tablets - 96ct - Up&Up uploaded by Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
These are very comparable to the TUMS brand. I don't really notice a difference between the two. The flavor is good and they are easy to eat when not feeling the best. They do a good job with indigestion. The price is good as well. Will buy again.
Novann R.
Gastonia, NC
Purchased at: Target
Decent affordable antacid for occasional heartburn. These are cheaper than the original tums and work just as well.
aya D.
settat , morroco
It is awesome 😀👍 all the girls and womans have to buy it because it is awesome and fantastic I just looooooove it so much ✨
Anna S.
Vancouver, WA
The Target brand seem to be just as good as the brand name Tums, but half the price which makes them even better. I have them in my cupboard and on my nightstand. Pretty fast-acting! Gotta love heartburn as you age...!
Jenny A.
Westerville, OH
I love the berry flavored ones. They work just as well as the name brand at a much better price. I recommend this product.
Rosa N.
Hillside, NJ
Not my favorite it was super chalky but it was an easy grab at target and at a fair price.
"THE G.
Ufff estas pastillas se las súper recomiendo, están ayudan a evitar las agruras, o el reflujo. Además de que saben muy bien, a mi en lo personal me gustan demasiado y siempre me tomo una cuando comienzo con síntomas de reflujo, me los alivia de inmediato.
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Yes these work pretty good at combating acid reflux. I do typically have to take 3-4 tablets to nix the problem. So not as good as a nane brand but much more affordable. I'll probably get it again. Though I do like the Walmart brand a little better.
Andrea H.
Es bueno, me gusta como deja los resultado. No es malo, pero hay mejores productos y que dejan igual
Dana W.
Sewell, NJ
This brand is the only one I could tolerate when I was pregnant. I still swear by them when my indigestion is acting up