BY UP & UP

Find Gastrointestinal Remedies at Target.com! Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Buy on Target
Shyla C.
Shyla C.
medford, or
Mineral oil is good to have in the house. It has a few of uses, namely It helps you poop. Though if you need to use it more than once or twice you probably should consider using something else.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Pretty cheap product and lasts and extremely long time.. Doctor recommended we use it when my daughter was little and having tummy issues from her milk.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
If you can stand the taste and consistency of mineral oil, then it is a good laxative. It's not my cup of tea but to each his own.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
I have used this for ear cleaning and eye makeup remover. It's inexpensive, and can be used for many things.
Brittanie H.
Brittanie H.
I purchased this to help keep my paintbrushes for future use. Works great! Good price.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Works pretty good for lubricating gears in electric razors. It has save me so much money by not having to buy new electric razors. I would recommend it to anyone who thinks they need to buy a new razor.
Jade J.
Jade J.
Mineral oil is supposedly bad for you but good for constipation. They say you shouldn't use mineral oil because it harms your body but honestly any mineral oil is the same to me. It feels slippery & makes your throat feel a little slimy. & makes you shit.
kylei H.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Love this. I use it for many things but the main thing I use it for is to remove my makeup. I have tried so many different things and this one is by far my favorite.
Ana Beatriz A.
Ana Beatriz A.
Maplewood, NJ
I use it for cleaning my dogs ears instead of harsh chemical cleaners. Easy to use and affordable!!
Gillian K.
Gillian K.
This has been repurchased many times in my house. I use it for removing make up to cleaning my wood surfaces. Great stuff!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
How much does this cost?
Kathrine O.