Up & Up Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes 30-pk. Refill uploaded by Amanda M.

BY UP & UP

Exfoliating cleansing towelettes 30-pk. Refill see more...

• Does this remove makeup well? 1 Answers
  • I just bought these and they are barely moist-- they're almost d...1 Answers
  • I usually use Simple Makeup Remover Wipes, but these are much che...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
I have really oily skin so I was hesitant to try out these facial wipes at first. I was pleasantly surprised that it only took one wipe to remove all of my makeup. Not only did it take off all of my makeup, but it left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. It also did not cause my face to break out like other facial wipes do. The package is really easy to use while traveling and is really cheap for the quality and quantity of facial wipes that you get. I will definitely buy more of these when I run out.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product from target made a great impact on my life!! I use these exfoliating towelettes after I remove my makeup just to get rid of my face make up in a more efficient way. Ever since then, I have never woke up with a break out nor dry skin:) definitely recommend for a life changing item.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my FAVORITE!!! They are the only cleansing towelettes that make me feel like my face is clean. If you have super sensitive skin these might be too rough, but they work great for me. They smell AMAZING and they are so much cheaper than other brands. I usually get mine for 3.99 at Target which is almost half the cost of name brands. I actually prefer these over any name brand cleansing cloths. I always buy two at a time because I go through these so fast.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Beachwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these! They smell really nice, and they aren't too harsh with exfoliating. I have super sensitive skin and this product didn't leave me all red and irritated. Super affordable! Definitely would recommend purchasing
Christian H.
Christian H.
Ouch. These burned my face so bad. And the exfoliating side of the towelette is brutal and painful. I would NOT recommend if you have dry/combination and sensitive skin. Giving these 2 stars instead of 1 because they did succeed in removing makeup very nicely.
Susan B.
Susan B.
I just bought these and wasn't impressed. I've used the other exfoliating towelettes from up&up which I loved, but these were like wiping my face with a paper towel.
Kiara L.
Kiara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm honestly not sure how I lived before I started using make up wipes. They are very decent and inexpensive.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these makeup towelettes. They're Cheaper than other brands but just as good. The exfoliating cloths gently wipe off all my makeup.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
It worked alright for me, but I prefer a few other brands over this one. It just wasn't as great as I had expected it to be.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Arvada, CO
This product does a great job of taking of your makeup after a long day. I have used them for both after just natural every day makeup and after clubbing crazy part makeup.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
Do they have different kinds of these wipes?
Shawnee M.
Shawnee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use Simple Makeup Remover Wipes, but these are much cheaper. Are they fairly similar in quality?
Dasha P.
Dasha P.
My eyes are easily irritated with harsh makeup removing wipes. Are these soft for sensitive skin?
Shellby F.
Shellby F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove makeup well?
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I just bought these and they are barely moist-- they're almost dry. The beads hurt my face and I don't have sensitive skin. Did I get a bad pack, or are they normally like this?