Up & Up Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes 30-pk. Refill uploaded by Amanda M.

BY UP & UP

Exfoliating cleansing towelettes 30-pk. Refill see more...

• Does this remove makeup well? 1 Answers
  • I just bought these and they are barely moist-- they're almost d...1 Answers
  • I usually use Simple Makeup Remover Wipes, but these are much che...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Gabi L.
I have really oily skin so I was hesitant to try out these facial wipes at first. I was pleasantly surprised that it only took one wipe to remove all of my makeup. Not only did it take off all of my makeup, but it left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. It also did not cause my face to break out like other facial wipes do. The package is really easy to use while traveling and is really cheap for the quality and quantity of facial wipes that you get. I will definitely buy more of these when I run out.
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
This product from target made a great impact on my life!! I use these exfoliating towelettes after I remove my makeup just to get rid of my face make up in a more efficient way. Ever since then, I have never woke up with a break out nor dry skin:) definitely recommend for a life changing item.
Christina E.
These are my FAVORITE!!! They are the only cleansing towelettes that make me feel like my face is clean. If you have super sensitive skin these might be too rough, but they work great for me. They smell AMAZING and they are so much cheaper than other brands. I usually get mine for 3.99 at Target which is almost half the cost of name brands. I actually prefer these over any name brand cleansing cloths. I always buy two at a time because I go through these so fast.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I bought these because I was tired of spending so much on towelettes! I feel like they worked well! They did a good job of removing my makeup. I also liked the exfoliating side, it seemed to make my skin smoother. I thought they smelled a little strong.
Taylor F.
Beachwood, NJ
I really like these! They smell really nice, and they aren't too harsh with exfoliating. I have super sensitive skin and this product didn't leave me all red and irritated. Super affordable! Definitely would recommend purchasing
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I kept getting great deals on Almay's cleansing towelettes, so I used those for months. However, I eventually ran out and thought I wanted to try something new. I've had good luck with Target brand products before, so these seemed like a good bet. Overall, these worked well, though I didn't really enjoy the exfoliating "bumps" (nor did I feel like they exfoliated anything). They did remove a lot of my makeup, though, and were very gentle on my skin. If these were the same price as Almay's, I would prefer Almay, but for the prie these are a really solid option.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
As much as I love to have healthy skin, I'm the kind of girl that HATES to wash her face, especially at night. I like it even less when I'm travelling. These wipes fixed both of my issues! They're easy to tote around, and even easier to use. They smell pretty good, and they work really well to remove all of my makeup, grit and grime. I've even caught my hubby using them after a long day outside doing landscaping!
Elizabeth S.
League city, TX
I love to buy these makeup remover wipes.They are very affordable and they are moist enough to take almost all of my makeup off. They work especially well on my eye makeup which is what I look for in makeup remover wipes. They only thing I do not like is the package that these wipes come in. Most makeup remover wipes come in these types of packages but I fell that they dry up to fast!
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
I will never purchase another expensive facial wipe again! I purchased these wipes from Target and I fell in love with them the first use. They were very moist and they did a great job with removing my make-up. It didn't leave my face feeling dry it left it feeling quite moist. They are very affordable.
Alexa L.
Durham, NH
I love make up wipes and these have such a fresh clean smell to them and do not leave your face oily like some other make up wipes can. they also leave your face really soft but its kind of hart to seal the packaging after you open it so they don't dry out. I think they were like 6 dollars at my local wal greens
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
Do they have different kinds of these wipes?
Shawnee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use Simple Makeup Remover Wipes, but these are much cheaper. Are they fairly similar in quality?
Dasha P.
My eyes are easily irritated with harsh makeup removing wipes. Are these soft for sensitive skin?
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I just bought these and they are barely moist-- they're almost dry. The beads hurt my face and I don't have sensitive skin. Did I get a bad pack, or are they normally like this?
Shellby F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove makeup well?