BeautyFaceFacial SkincareUp & Up
Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct - Up&Up

Up & Up Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

Are these similar to name brand wipes?
Do these dry out easily? How do they compare to the simple cleansing wipes?
Looking for a low cost quality product. I love Neutrogena wipes and wonder if this brand compared. Do this improve complexion and remove makeup? How do these wipes lewve your face feeling?
Start your review of Up & Up Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct - Up&Up!
Jocelyn C.
Mankato, MN
Up & Up Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct - Up&Up uploaded by Jocelyn C.
Purchased at: Target
First, let me say these are cruelty free and made without parabens, etc. love that. Loved the exfoliating side on my face. The taking off my makeup was ‘okay’, but afterward my eyes burned. Yikes👎🏽. I ended up grabbing one of my astringent pads and going over my face. Now my face feels great.
Emily E.
Lincoln, NE
I buy these and use them daily. I like the convenience of them and it beats taking the time to get my face wet and scrub! They are a great value and are usually less than the other brands at Target. I just wish that they were a bit better at getting all my eye makeup off. I'd recommend though!
Hannah G.
Henderson, NV
Up & Up Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct - Up&Up uploaded by Hannah G.
Purchased at: Target
These are my absolute favorite to use because after you use them I don’t even feel the need to rinse my face off. They don’t make my skin break out and are very cheap. I have no complaints about these
Cecilia O.
Purchased at: Target
These wipes are super refreshing. I bought regular makeup wipes then these to be a skin refresher. I had high expectations for these since it advertises cucumber. It definitely met my expectations. It has a smooth side for makeup removal and a bumpy side for exfoliation. I use the bumpy side to exfoliate and the smooth side to soothe my face. However, the exfoliator side sometimes leaves white bumps on your face. They easily come off.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,057 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These are a great, affordable option for face wipes. My 5yo uses them to clean off her face before bed on non-bath nights. They have a pleasant scent, but I’m not a huge fan of the bumps that are on one side of the towelette. They’re a bit tough on my skin, but that’s just personal preference.
Lisa E.
Sumner, WA
One of the really great attributes of these wipes are the tiny exfoliating/cleansing dots on the wipes, more prominent in one side than the other so it's easy to use the scrubby side first and then the smoother side. Using a sheet on my face & neck makes my skin feel cleaned and refreshed, moreso than some others I've tried. They're Target house-brand, so are consistently offered at a fantastic price! I have used these facial wipes for at least 3 years, though I have to admit that I've slowed using them of late after reading about someone else's realization that wipes create more waste than just using reusable items (like Make-Up Eraser, Face Halo, etc.). More recently I've used these wipes when away from home, keeping a package tucked into my travel skincare box.
Dana J.
Racine, WI
These feel so clean and refreshing. They keep my face light feeling. Great price for the quality.
Brittney G.
Montgomery, IL
They really do exfoliate! They did not leave my face greasy like most face wipes and they did not dry out my skin. I would definitely buy these again.
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I just absolutely love these. I use them at night after taking off my makeup and using a cleanser. These towelettes has this scruffy side that gentley scrubs your face, cleaning the makeup and all the gunk outta your pores. It has a gentle cucumber scent which makes it very refreshing. The price is right too, it’s just freakin amazing. I can’t recommend it enough.
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Up & Up Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct - Up&Up uploaded by Sobia R.
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect dupe for yes to cucumbers, it works great and it smells just like it I honestly can’t see the different so I like these I’m pretty happy with these
Ask a question to the Influenster community...