BY UP & UP

Exfoliating cleansing towelettes 30-pk. Refill see more...

• Are these similar to name brand wipes?1 Answers
  • Do these dry out easily? How do they compare to the simple cleans...1 Answers
  • Looking for a low cost quality product. I love Neutrogena wipes a...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Hillary D.
Redding
Love these scrubby exfoliate makeup wipes. They can dry out a little bit but the bag reseals well enough I guess. They do the job in getting the makeup off of your face and they don’t cause break outs so that’s good.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
These wipes aren't bad. I would say they do the job, but I just prefer other brands a little more. Target does put out a pretty good product normally but this was just not quite the same as some of the brand name facial cleansing wipes that I use. If you are in a pinch and just need some extra wipes on hand, I'd say grab these, but I just would not use them on a regular basis personally.
Christina E.
These are my FAVORITE!!! They are the only cleansing towelettes that make me feel like my face is clean. If you have super sensitive skin these might be too rough, but they work great for me. They smell AMAZING and they are so much cheaper than other brands. I usually get mine for 3.99 at Target which is almost half the cost of name brands. I actually prefer these over any name brand cleansing cloths. I always buy two at a time because I go through these so fast.
Shipra M.
In winter I get lazy to wash my face and these up&up exfoliating wipe works wonders
It cleans your make and leave the skin soft ad refreshing
Cucumber smell is so fresh I love to clean my face with these wipe
Sometime you need to sit back on sofa and clean your face then these wipes are the goto.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
I accidentally grabbed the wrong makeup wipes and since I already bought it I gave it a try and I hate the exfoliating pads, it's very rough on my skin since I have sensitive skin, so instead I use it to take of makeup on my hand or clean my makeup table and it works great ! And it good with wiping off tough glitters
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
I picked these up because I needed some new make up remover wipes and I was shocked to see they were exfoliating wipes. I have very dry skin so I have to exfoliate every other day so these were nice to just freshen up my skin if I saw a dry patch. Highly recommend. Nice scent. Not over powering.
Taylor F.
Beachwood , NJ
I really like these! They smell really nice, and they aren't too harsh with exfoliating. I have super sensitive skin and this product didn't leave me all red and irritated. Super affordable! Definitely would recommend purchasing
Percy G.
Bedford, TX
This product is my one and only savior when it comes to prepping my face for a good nights sleep! They take makeup off so well, the small beads on the cloth give almost a massage-like touch, and they smell so good!! I definitely recommend.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I kept getting great deals on Almay's cleansing towelettes, so I used those for months. However, I eventually ran out and thought I wanted to try something new. I've had good luck with Target brand products before, so these seemed like a good bet. Overall, these worked well, though I didn't really enjoy the exfoliating "bumps" (nor did I feel like they exfoliated anything). They did remove a lot of my makeup, though, and were very gentle on my skin. If these were the same price as Almay's, I would prefer Almay, but for the prie these are a really solid option.
Gabi L.
I have really oily skin so I was hesitant to try out these facial wipes at first. I was pleasantly surprised that it only took one wipe to remove all of my makeup. Not only did it take off all of my makeup, but it left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. It also did not cause my face to break out like other facial wipes do. The package is really easy to use while traveling and is really cheap for the quality and quantity of facial wipes that you get. I will definitely buy more of these when I run out.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
Do they have different kinds of these wipes?
Dasha P.
My eyes are easily irritated with harsh makeup removing wipes. Are these soft for sensitive skin?
Shawnee M.
I usually use Simple Makeup Remover Wipes, but these are much cheaper. Are they fairly similar in quality?
Marissa R.
East Chicago , IN
Do these dry out easily? How do they compare to the simple cleansing wipes?
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I just bought these and they are barely moist-- they're almost dry. The beads hurt my face and I don't have sensitive skin. Did I get a bad pack, or are they normally like this?