up & up Exfoliating Body Wash with Pomegranate Seeds - 18 oz. uploaded by Francine M.up & up Exfoliating Body Wash with Pomegranate Seeds - 18 oz. uploaded by Debbie S.

BY UP & UP

Cleanse and exfoliate your skin with this pomegranate seed up & up body wash. It is lightly scented and is safe for use on all skin types. The creamy formula works to add moisture to your skin. see more...

up & up Exfoliating Body Wash with Pomegranate Seeds - 18 oz.
  • "I bought it as a cheaper alternative to the Softsoap Pomegranate Body Wash years ago, and I'm still impressed with it." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and is a great exfoliant for the body." in 1 review
  • "Not only is this relatively inexpensive but it is also great smelling and goes a great job at softening your skin!" in 1 review
  • "Another great product from up&up." in 1 review
  • "The bottle lasts a long time and the price can't be beaten for the quality of body wash you get." in 1 review
Kelly V.
Denver
Smells amazing, great exfoliation power. All natural biodegradable exfoliation, so no plastic beads are running down your drain and harming wildlife. Target brand is always crazy affordable, no complaints here!
Nicole L.
This is a typical body wash. It cleans well and does the job. I wish it had a stronger smell to it that would last on the body throughout the day. For the price you pay, it’s a good body wash and works well.
Amanda L.
camarillo, CA
Smells amazing and is a great deal compared to name brand products. I actually love this wash more than the more exspensive products. Its a great daily exfoliant and leaves you clean and smelling fresh.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
I really want to love this product more but it's second ingredient in it is mineral oil :( not good for the environment. I love the smell and it really feels like it does exfoliate my skin without leaving it super super dry.
Debbie S.
I absolutely love this body wash!!!!! The beads are so soft and leave my skin feeling and smelling great! It has a hint of pomegranate fragrance so its not overpowering. And i can buy it on clearance which is always a steal!!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I really like this product especially these days do not have much time to consertirme so that bathroom while I exfoliate my skin at the same time has a very pleasant and fruity fragrance that stays in the bathroom while I shower
Granules are medium and soft skin feel like it is
Francine M.
If you are looking for a great smelling, inexpensive, exfoliating body wash to use then this is the product to use! This was my first time trying out this product and I can say I am satisfied with my purchase
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
So I love Target, I shop there all of the time and purchase Up and Up products. The body wash is OK, but I rather spend the extra 1.50 and buy the origional brand. This product leaves your skin very dry. Not my favorite.
Miranda P.
Cokato , MN
I was very happy with this product after first trying it. It smells divine, it's lower in price when compared to "name brands" in similar scents, and I feel fresh and clean after using it. It's nothing special but it gets the job done.
Amberley M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this body wash. I bought it as a cheaper alternative to the Softsoap Pomegranate Body Wash years ago, and I'm still impressed with it. The exfoliating aspect is really great, it's moisturizing, and smells wonderful.