BY UP & UP

Cleanse and exfoliate your skin with this up & up body wash. It is lightly scented and is safe for use on all skin types. The creamy formula works to add moisture to your skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried Target's bar soaps? How do they compare to the b...1 Answers
Giovanna B.
West Islip, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy the up and up brand body wash whenever I'm in need because they are much cheaper than the brand name products. I like the way they smell and the exfoliating feature is great. I would repurchase.
Chelsea E.
This product gets the job done, but is not one of my favorites. The scent wasn't something to fall in love with, but there were a good amount of exfoliating beads and I like the lather that this product offers. Another plus is the size that this product comes in. For me personally, smell is one of the primary reasons why I choose a body wash so the lack of smell is the only reason I give this product a "B" instead of an "A". P.s, I have sensitive skin and it didn't over dry mine or cause any issues related to that.
Erin H.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I think this is very comparable to the brand names. I buy this fairly often when I'm in Target. Would continue buying it!
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
I used this couple times. i like it but i wouldn't buy it again. i used better body washes but they are expensive but worth the money
Chelsea E.
Has anyone tried Target's bar soaps? How do they compare to the body wash?