BY UP & UP

Cleanse and exfoliate your skin with this up & up body wash. It is lightly scented and is safe for use on all skin types. The creamy formula works to add moisture to your skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried Target's bar soaps? How do they compare ...1 Answers
Madeline W.
Plymouth
I love this body wash! It's a very reasonable price. It always leaves my skin feel soft. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will be buying again. I recommend for everyone to buy this! You can purchase at Target!
Giovanna B.
West Islip, NY
I usually buy the up and up brand body wash whenever I'm in need because they are much cheaper than the brand name products. I like the way they smell and the exfoliating feature is great. I would repurchase.
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
I love using this exfoliating wash between spray tans. It helps get a dead layer of
Skin off and leaves me feeling so smooth, and ready for a spray tan. It also smells fantastic and is absolutely affordable.
Chelsea E.
This product gets the job done, but is not one of my favorites. The scent wasn't something to fall in love with, but there were a good amount of exfoliating beads and I like the lather that this product offers. Another plus is the size that this product comes in. For me personally, smell is one of the primary reasons why I choose a body wash so the lack of smell is the only reason I give this product a "B" instead of an "A". P.s, I have sensitive skin and it didn't over dry mine or cause any issues related to that.
Nicole M.
Saugerties
This product works great at cleaning and removing dead dry skin from your body. It is not a harsh exfoliant. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
I used this couple times. i like it but i wouldn't buy it again. i used better body washes but they are expensive but worth the money
Erin H.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I think this is very comparable to the brand names. I buy this fairly often when I'm in Target. Would continue buying it!
Chelsea E.
Has anyone tried Target's bar soaps? How do they compare to the body wash?