up & up -  Durable Ring Binder Clear View
5 colors available

up & up - Durable Ring Binder Clear View

BY UP & UP

Up & up - 1.5" durable ring binder clear view - green see more...

up & up -  Durable Ring Binder Clear View
up & up - Durable Ring Binder Clear View
Buy on Target
  • "come in a lot of different colors which i love because i always match my binder with my notebook and folder color!" in 1 review
Chillicothe , OH
Binders keep me organized and being organized keeps me sane so this was a natural choice for me. I use it for storing information for a theatre camp for children I'm coordinating. I slip in the title of the show on the front and clip the pages and dividers inside the binder. I love the straight edge on the rings! The paper doesn't get bent, crinkled, and warped. The pockets are handy for carrying loose-leaf paper for notes.
Chillicothe , OH
Green is my favorite color so this was a natural choice for me. I use it for a script and score for a musical I'm choreographing. I slip in the title on the front and clip the pages inside the binder. I love the straight edge on the rings! The paper doesn't get bent, crinkled, and warped. The pockets are handy for carrying loose-leaf paper for notes.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Binders are so helpful during school because they keep everything organized and it makes pages easy to flip through. This binder is durable, convenient to find in the store, and pretty affordable. It also comes in a variety of colors, so you can match your binder to your notebook, and color code all of your classes.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Madison, WI
first off I have never been disappointed by the Target Up and up Brand, The binder is sturdy and holds as much as you need and on top of it all its for a reasonable price. and on top of it all if you have Targets Cartweel app you will most like ly get some kind of deal. so totally worth it! love it!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Spring Hill, FL
I buy these from Target, like most up & up products they are pretty comparable to name brand. They have good durability, and last throughout the school year and I have actually used them them the following school year.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
These do last a couple of months. I don't like how they can't hold that much material without tearing, but perfect for a middle school kid, not recommend for high school or college.
Joanna V.
Joanna V.
Winder, GA
My favorite binders ever since I was in middle school. These are great because they're cheap and also extremely durable. I'm in college and I'm still using them.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Boca Raton, FL
I love love love these binders. They come in so many colors. I have The coral and all the types of blue there is. I highly recommend this product.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Auburn, KY
Love the fact that they are cheaper than other binder brands yet they do not wear out quickly. Definitely get a lot of use out of them.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
I always need binders for my notes and loose leaf books. These work very well and are sturdy enough to make it through the school year.