BY UP & UP #50 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Up & up Dryer Sheets help reduce wrinkles and static cling while keeping lint and hair out of your clothes. The Lavender scent will provide a long-lasting freshness making your clothes smell better than ever! Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 200 Count. see more...

Evelyn M.
This stuff smells amazing, but it’s ok for the price! It does the job... my clothes are not as soft as using other name brands like Downey. But I go for whatever is the cheapest.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
These dryer sheets work well to prevent lint and have a nice mild lavender scent.  I find that the scent doesn't last on the clothes long after drying, but my clothes always fold nicely without any wrinkles after I pull them from the dryer with one of these sheets.
Katie L.
Bronx
A great alternative to seventh generation lavender dryer sheets. Scent is a little overwhelming and overpowering so just one sheet in a large dryer is enough. These a great on the go and can be used in closet, drawers, or even in seasonal clothing bins for freshness.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
These work okay, the scent does linger. I am not too picky about my dryer sheets so I just purchase the least expensive ones. They have always worked fine for me, nothing amazing.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
I.AM.OBSESSED with this scent! We used them for the first time on vacation and I can't get over how clean and fresh my clothes smell! I will definitely be using these in the future!
Tawny D.
Tucson, AZ
Love the scent!! Not too strong, but lingers nicely on clothing. Keeps clothes static free and smelling great, towels in linen closet retain smell for at least 2 weeks! Great price and fantastic product!
Emily A.
Jamestown, NC
I love these up & up dryer sheets. They smell great and leave my clothes smelling clean and refreshed without any harsh, overwhelming odors. This is a quick and easy way to freshen up your laundry and keep your clothes feeling soft without any extra hassle.
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA
These have a lovely scent. I love using them for blankets to make them more soft, cozy, and relaxing. Lavender = relaxation and stress relief :)
Amanda H.
Smells great and does the job for a great price!! I love the lavender scent! I've tried other scents of this brand and love them just as much!
Alyssha G.
Columbus, OH
Such a great value and such a great product! I prefer these to name brand since the subtle smell and softness it brings to my laundry.