up & up Disposable Plastic Cups

by Up & Up

Up & up red disposable plastic cups 18 oz 60 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up Disposable Plastic Cups!
joellene C.
West Covina, CA
These are really sturdy and tbey work good they are great for out door but they do leave a little water mark if you set it down somewhere other than that they are affordable and i would recommend these to all.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Red cups = party time. The cheaper the better. These are a good option if you don't want to buy solo brand cups.
Allison W.
Bethlehem, PA
Love the quality and Cost of these cups! I will always choose these over the name brand any day!
Melissa A.
Lowell, MA
Up & Up, Target's name brand. For the most part always great quality, either equal or even better then the more expensive name brand products. I'm almost never let down when I choose this as my brand product purchase. Recommended all around.
Rebecca T.
Reading, PA
These are great and my go-to for parties. They’re not quite as thick as Hefty but they’re durable enough and cheaper. Sold!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
When I have a family gathering or a party these are my go to cups. They hold a lot, they are everyone signature disposable cup and they hold up well. I recommend for sure.
RACHEL M.
Oceanside, NY
Sturdy. Great for outdoors, parties, bbq's and just about any situation. Not for warm liquids, but not to worry! Good for other things besides drinks. Can be used to hold crayons for children's crafts, loose buttons, coins, snacks and just about anyhing. Very versatile.
Lisa C.
Hamden, CT
I love these red cups ,i buy them for every holiday so that i don't need to do dishes and they are the perfect size for any beverage . also perfect for beer pong .

Looking for your answer?