Add a Photo

#19 in Disinfectants
Photo (1)
stephanie w.
stephanie w.

I am such a fan of Up and Up products. This product cleans so well and doesn't leave that film that other brands leave behind.
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Recently a paren't at my school introduce me to the up& up wipes. I was sold the moment the wipes clean two furniture pieces and still could use the one wipe on more. I love the smell and the way they feel.
Cecelia H.
Cecelia H.
Waterloo, IA

These wipes work just as well as the Clorox brand wipes. Easy to use, clean well, and they leave a great scent behind that makes your house feel clean.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA

Love keeping these on hand around the house. They do just as good of job as the name brand. I mainly use them to wipe down the kitchen counter/table. They clean up messes easily, scent is okay, doesn't leave a sticky film on the surface you've cleaned. Are not expensive.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH

I use these wipes everywhere! I wipe down the kitchen table and counter-tops all the time so I love them.
NANCY L.
NANCY L.
Whittier, CA

I try to save money every which way.. These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price. The lemon scent is awesome.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI

Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?

Join Now