up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY UP & UP #20 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as...6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
Recently a paren't at my school introduce me to the up& up wipes. I was sold the moment the wipes clean two furniture pieces and still could use the one wipe on more. I love the smell and the way they feel.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
I am such a fan of Up and Up products. This product cleans so well and doesn't leave that film that other brands leave behind.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
These work just as great as the name brand version and are just as convenient. Everything just smells clean when the product you use is lemon scented. I would definitely recommend this product.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
Affordable wipes that are meant to mimic the brand names. They smell just as nice and get my surfaces just as clean, as far as I know, so they are great in my book!
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these on a regular basis for kitchen and bathroom cleaning. The scent isn't overbearing and it appears to clean effectively
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I have used this brand as well as the Lysol wipes. They work just as well as the name brand.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for household cleaning, and also great for my classroom. Gets all the germs that germs hands leave behind.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Great smell and cleans what needs to be cleaned. Works in sink in the shower on the walls or the countertop
W Greenwich, RI
These are great. Both the lemon and the fresh scent. They clean basically anything. And even better my toddlers love to Help as we'll.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?