up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Cheryl B.

BY UP & UP #22 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as...6 Answers
up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
These work just as great as the name brand version and are just as convenient. Everything just smells clean when the product you use is lemon scented. I would definitely recommend this product.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
Affordable wipes that are meant to mimic the brand names. They smell just as nice and get my surfaces just as clean, as far as I know, so they are great in my book!
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these on a regular basis for kitchen and bathroom cleaning. The scent isn't overbearing and it appears to clean effectively
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I have used this brand as well as the Lysol wipes. They work just as well as the name brand.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for household cleaning, and also great for my classroom. Gets all the germs that germs hands leave behind.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Great smell and cleans what needs to be cleaned. Works in sink in the shower on the walls or the countertop
Julia R.
Julia R.
Cheapest cleaning wipes you can get and still work very well! They were a great value and got the job done, I bought them at my CVS and I would definitely do it again, I for sure recommend these to everyone and anyone!
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
Love keeping these on hand around the house. They do just as good of job as the name brand. I mainly use them to wipe down the kitchen counter/table. They clean up messes easily, scent is okay, doesn't leave a sticky film on the surface you've cleaned. Are not expensive.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Target brand disinfecting wipes do it's job for a better price! Work just as good as Lysol brand
jenni w.
jenni w.
I love these and use them on everything especially during flu season! And they work just as good as the name brand ones do and cheaper! Win win if you ask me.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?