Add a Photo

#19 in Disinfectants
Photo (1)
Meg M.
Meg M.

My friend and I like to go on one big camping trip a year to a music festival. She's a young newly married woman and I'm a single mom so staying on a budget is what we strive for. Needless to say I purchased these for that reason and they wow'd me. Easy to use, don't get runny or soapy, and they covered a greater area then I expected them too. Great find.
W Greenwich, RI

These are great. Both the lemon and the fresh scent. They clean basically anything. And even better my toddlers love to Help as we'll.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
San Antonio, TX

Target brand disinfecting wipes do it's job for a better price! Work just as good as Lysol brand
Erin K.
Erin K.

Great smell and cleans what needs to be cleaned. Works in sink in the shower on the walls or the countertop
Julia R.
Julia R.

Cheapest cleaning wipes you can get and still work very well! They were a great value and got the job done, I bought them at my CVS and I would definitely do it again, I for sure recommend these to everyone and anyone!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA

Perfect for household cleaning, and also great for my classroom. Gets all the germs that germs hands leave behind.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I have used this brand as well as the Lysol wipes. They work just as well as the name brand.
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA

I use these on a regular basis for kitchen and bathroom cleaning. The scent isn't overbearing and it appears to clean effectively
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

Affordable wipes that are meant to mimic the brand names. They smell just as nice and get my surfaces just as clean, as far as I know, so they are great in my book!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY

These work just as great as the name brand version and are just as convenient. Everything just smells clean when the product you use is lemon scented. I would definitely recommend this product.
W Greenwich, RI

Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?

Join Now