up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Cheryl B.

BY UP & UP #17 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just ...6 Answers
up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
stephanie w.
I am such a fan of Up and Up products. This product cleans so well and doesn't leave that film that other brands leave behind.
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Just as good as Clorox but costs less! I typically get the 2-pack and only really use them for stubborn gunk like toothpaste.
Carla Lyn L.
I love buying these disinfecting wipes; these wipes work pretty well. About a dollar or so cheaper than the branded ones.
Katelyn H.
Suffolk, VA
These work just as well as the name brand wipes. I use them to clean SO much around the house. Quick, easy, and effective.
amanda b.
Virginia beach
They aren't cheaply made and don't tear easily. Cleans up tough messes on counters and does not scratch my glass top stove!
Claire L.
Wonderful alternative for the Lysol brand if you're budget is a little tight for cleaning products- work just as well!
Ashley B.
I use these when they're on sale and I can get them cheaper than lysol. They smell great and seem to work just as well!
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep a container of this under every single K in my house. Very effective and quick in its clean up and disinfection.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for household cleaning, and also great for my classroom. Gets all the germs that germs hands leave behind.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these daily in the kitchen and bathroom. Works just as well as the name brand at a fraction of the cost.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?