up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Cheryl B.up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY UP & UP #31 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just ...6 Answers
up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Raquel O.
Manhattan
A germaphobe like me always needs these around. This product is inexpensive, effective, and smells great. I pick it up at my local target
Pacheque B.
Holbrook, MA
I buy this product all the time from target, and I use to clean every where in my house. The wipes cost $1.34 to $3.75, very affordable.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
These are great. Both the lemon and the fresh scent. They clean basically anything. And even better my toddlers love to Help as we'll.
Megan L.
We always have these on hand for a quick wipe down. Perfect for the kitchen table and bathroom counters. Effective and a great price!
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these on a regular basis for kitchen and bathroom cleaning. The scent isn't overbearing and it appears to clean effectively
stephanie w.
I am such a fan of Up and Up products. This product cleans so well and doesn't leave that film that other brands leave behind.
Holly K.
Albany, NY
These are great to have handy & I like be the smell. They are not as wet as Clorox brand & unfortunately dry out more quickly.
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Just as good as Clorox but costs less! I typically get the 2-pack and only really use them for stubborn gunk like toothpaste.
shali l.
Lewisville , TX
They work just as well as the Lysol wipes but they are cheaper. I have a 5 year old so I'm always wipiing everything flean.
Katelyn H.
Suffolk, VA
These work just as well as the name brand wipes. I use them to clean SO much around the house. Quick, easy, and effective.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?