up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY UP & UP #20 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as...6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Mega Parent Expert
These have a great scent, work well, are very handy to have sound and I got them at a great price last time I bought them, I had a Target Mobile coupon and used Cartwheel.
NANCY L.
NANCY L.
Whittier, CA
I try to save money every which way.. These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price. The lemon scent is awesome.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I use these wipes everywhere! I wipe down the kitchen table and counter-tops all the time so I love them.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
Love keeping these on hand around the house. They do just as good of job as the name brand. I mainly use them to wipe down the kitchen counter/table. They clean up messes easily, scent is okay, doesn't leave a sticky film on the surface you've cleaned. Are not expensive.
Cecelia H.
Cecelia H.
Waterloo, IA
These wipes work just as well as the Clorox brand wipes. Easy to use, clean well, and they leave a great scent behind that makes your house feel clean.
Carla Lyn L.
Carla Lyn L.
I love buying these disinfecting wipes; these wipes work pretty well. About a dollar or so cheaper than the branded ones.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I use these when they're on sale and I can get them cheaper than lysol. They smell great and seem to work just as well!
Allison T.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I just started buying these disinfecting wipes instead of buying clorox and saved a little bit of money and they do the same job. Smell great too!
Meg M.
Meg M.
My friend and I like to go on one big camping trip a year to a music festival. She's a young newly married woman and I'm a single mom so staying on a budget is what we strive for. Needless to say I purchased these for that reason and they wow'd me. Easy to use, don't get runny or soapy, and they covered a greater area then I expected them too. Great find.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Cheapest cleaning wipes you can get and still work very well! They were a great value and got the job done, I bought them at my CVS and I would definitely do it again, I for sure recommend these to everyone and anyone!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?