up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Cheryl B.up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY UP & UP #20 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as...6 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
jenn l.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Love the 3-pack since I go through so many of these and like to keep them in several rooms of the house. Works just as well as the "name brand" cleaning wipes
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Wipes smell fresh and leave surfaces clean & fresh too. Easy packaging too.
Cara P.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Works just as well as any other disinfecting wipe I have used and at a good price. My only issue is with the dispensing system. I can never seem to get them to come out right!
Niara E.
Niara E.
I go through tons of these because of my little one. He puts his mouth on everything.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
Great price, great product. Far cheaper than the Clorox brand and do just as well as the brand name. I always purchase these when I'm in need of cleaning wipes.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
I love all UP & UP products. They are just as good as the name brand products but so much more cost friendly. This is a great product. Cleans nicely.
Chantel C.
Chantel C.
Ellenton, FL
I love them! The smell is great too. A bit cheaper than Clorox which is nice
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
I use these every single day! So easy for dinner clean up. Just grab one out and wipe away!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Davie, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for cleaning all the plastic baby toys without leaving behind any residue, it also is great if you wanna make your sneakers sparkle like new again
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Mega Parent Expert
These have a great scent, work well, are very handy to have sound and I got them at a great price last time I bought them, I had a Target Mobile coupon and used Cartwheel.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?