Add a Photo

#19 in Disinfectants
Photo (1)
Niara E.
Niara E.

I go through tons of these because of my little one. He puts his mouth on everything.
Cara P.
Cara P.
Newtown, PA

Works just as well as any other disinfecting wipe I have used and at a good price. My only issue is with the dispensing system. I can never seem to get them to come out right!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al

Wipes smell fresh and leave surfaces clean & fresh too. Easy packaging too.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Danbury, CT

Love the 3-pack since I go through so many of these and like to keep them in several rooms of the house. Works just as well as the "name brand" cleaning wipes
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Suffolk, VA

These work just as well as the name brand wipes. I use them to clean SO much around the house. Quick, easy, and effective.
amanda s.
amanda s.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I use these to wipe everything down. work fine for me, i will continue to buy them
jenni w.
jenni w.

I love these and use them on everything especially during flu season! And they work just as good as the name brand ones do and cheaper! Win win if you ask me.
Carla Lyn L.
Carla Lyn L.

I love buying these disinfecting wipes; these wipes work pretty well. About a dollar or so cheaper than the branded ones.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I use these when they're on sale and I can get them cheaper than lysol. They smell great and seem to work just as well!
Allison T.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA

I just started buying these disinfecting wipes instead of buying clorox and saved a little bit of money and they do the same job. Smell great too!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI

Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?

Join Now