up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Cheryl B.

BY UP & UP #23 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just ...6 Answers
up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
These are great. Both the lemon and the fresh scent. They clean basically anything. And even better my toddlers love to Help as we'll.
Holly K.
Albany, NY
These are great to have handy & I like be the smell. They are not as wet as Clorox brand & unfortunately dry out more quickly.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I just started buying these disinfecting wipes instead of buying clorox and saved a little bit of money and they do the same job. Smell great too!
Andie G.
Kalamazoo, MI
While these wipes do their job in terms of disinfecting, they don't hold up very well. they are prone to tearing and they don't clean as well as comparable products.
Ashley B.
I use these when they're on sale and I can get them cheaper than lysol. They smell great and seem to work just as well!
Claire L.
Wonderful alternative for the Lysol brand if you're budget is a little tight for cleaning products- work just as well!
Katelyn H.
Suffolk, VA
These work just as well as the name brand wipes. I use them to clean SO much around the house. Quick, easy, and effective.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
I use these wipes everywhere! I wipe down the kitchen table and counter-tops all the time so I love them.
Audrey R.
Just as good as Clorox but costs less! I typically get the 2-pack and only really use them for stubborn gunk like toothpaste.
Carla Lyn L.
I love buying these disinfecting wipes; these wipes work pretty well. About a dollar or so cheaper than the branded ones.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?