up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Cheryl B.up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY UP & UP #31 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just ...6 Answers
up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Rachael P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These have a great scent, work well, are very handy to have sound and I got them at a great price last time I bought them, I had a Target Mobile coupon and used Cartwheel.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I have these wipes in every restroom in my house. when ever the sink it dirty or the toilet i just pop this out and do the work. the lemon scent is strong so thats a plus.
Andie G.
Kalamazoo, MI
While these wipes do their job in terms of disinfecting, they don't hold up very well. they are prone to tearing and they don't clean as well as comparable products.
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
Great price, great product. Far cheaper than the Clorox brand and do just as well as the brand name. I always purchase these when I'm in need of cleaning wipes.
Mellisa O.
Recently a paren't at my school introduce me to the up& up wipes. I was sold the moment the wipes clean two furniture pieces and still could use the one wipe on more. I love the smell and the way they feel.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work just as great as the name brand version and are just as convenient. Everything just smells clean when the product you use is lemon scented. I would definitely recommend this product.
Robyn P.
Wichita, KS
I flipping love these. We always keep at least two big containers in the house. They smell wonderful and are tough for scrubbing! Just as good as name brand for less :)
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
Affordable wipes that are meant to mimic the brand names. They smell just as nice and get my surfaces just as clean, as far as I know, so they are great in my book!
jenni w.
I love these and use them on everything especially during flu season! And they work just as good as the name brand ones do and cheaper! Win win if you ask me.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Love the 3-pack since I go through so many of these and like to keep them in several rooms of the house. Works just as well as the "name brand" cleaning wipes
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?