up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY UP & UP #20 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as...6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Gets things clean and has a fresh lemony scent. Stays moist in the container. Just as good as the name brand!
Claire L.
Claire L.
Wonderful alternative for the Lysol brand if you're budget is a little tight for cleaning products- work just as well!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert
Just as good as Clorox but costs less! I typically get the 2-pack and only really use them for stubborn gunk like toothpaste.
Rose ..
Rose ..
I love the Up & up brand. These are a great alternative and very affordable. They get the job done.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
This is such a useful product. I use it on a regular basis for quick clean ups.
Olga S.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
These wipes are awesome! Great scent, good price! Clean just as well as other brands!
shabana a.
shabana a.
Torrance, CA
Really great they always wipe off the mess and that's honestly amazing!! great product
Allison T.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I just started buying these disinfecting wipes instead of buying clorox and saved a little bit of money and they do the same job. Smell great too!
Meg M.
Meg M.
My friend and I like to go on one big camping trip a year to a music festival. She's a young newly married woman and I'm a single mom so staying on a budget is what we strive for. Needless to say I purchased these for that reason and they wow'd me. Easy to use, don't get runny or soapy, and they covered a greater area then I expected them too. Great find.
W Greenwich, RI
These are great. Both the lemon and the fresh scent. They clean basically anything. And even better my toddlers love to Help as we'll.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?