Add a Photo

#19 in Disinfectants
Photo (1)
Carli B.
Carli B.

Besides using these for everything I really use them to wipe down my yoga mat. I do hot yoga and sweat on my mat. I use one wipe per side. I believe they disinfect whatever can get on my mat and stop buildup of anything that may come across it.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

I have these wipes in every restroom in my house. when ever the sink it dirty or the toilet i just pop this out and do the work. the lemon scent is strong so thats a plus.
Robyn P.
Robyn P.
Wichita, KS

I flipping love these. We always keep at least two big containers in the house. They smell wonderful and are tough for scrubbing! Just as good as name brand for less :)
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.

These have a great smell and work just as well as the name brand wipes. I find that Up and Up is always good quality, especially for the price
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ

These are great to have handy & I like be the smell. They are not as wet as Clorox brand & unfortunately dry out more quickly.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

Just as good as Clorox but costs less! I typically get the 2-pack and only really use them for stubborn gunk like toothpaste.
Claire L.
Claire L.

Wonderful alternative for the Lysol brand if you're budget is a little tight for cleaning products- work just as well!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Gets things clean and has a fresh lemony scent. Stays moist in the container. Just as good as the name brand!
Rose ..
Rose ..

I love the Up & up brand. These are a great alternative and very affordable. They get the job done.
Susan B.
Susan B.

The only cleaning wipes in my house and at a good price point. They smell amazing and clean great.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI

Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?

Join Now