up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Cheryl B.

BY UP & UP #23 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just ...6 Answers
up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Courtney C.
Yuma, AZ
I use these bad boys to disinfect and clean EVERYTHING from the light switches to my baseboards! They are PERFECT for wiping down the toilet after potty training mishaps. This product is a staple in my home!
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these wipes. They are really convenient in our office, where we try to stay really clean so we don't get each other sick all the time. Definitely worth the cost and not as expensive than the name brand. The smell is fresh and nice, though I only gave 4/5 because I prefer the lemon smell of the Lysol wipes over these. But we almost always purchase the Up & Up because of the cost difference and they are still totally effective and high quality.
Julia R.
Cheapest cleaning wipes you can get and still work very well! They were a great value and got the job done, I bought them at my CVS and I would definitely do it again, I for sure recommend these to everyone and anyone!
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
These are a great alternative to the Clorox wipes. They work just as good and the Clorox brand for just a bit cheaper. I personally prefer the Clorox brand but i only purchase those if they are on sale. The lemon scent is perfect for cleaning kitchens. It leaves a nice lemony scent! Cuts through grease & disinfects!
Cheryl B.
We love these. We use in our kitchen and bathroom and they definitely get the job done. They work just as well as the name brand variety but cost less. We buy them in bulk so we're never without.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Almost like Clorox or lysol but not quite. I feel like these dry out too fast and if I'm going to spend the money is rather just buy the real deal
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for household cleaning, and also great for my classroom. Gets all the germs that germs hands leave behind.
Christy H.
I use these for everything! They're inexpensive and smell great. They work perfectly. I buy them all the time.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I use these daily in the kitchen and bathroom. Works just as well as the name brand at a fraction of the cost.
Nicole G.
Gets things clean and has a fresh lemony scent. Stays moist in the container. Just as good as the name brand!
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?