up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY UP & UP #20 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as...6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Robyn P.
Robyn P.
Wichita, KS
I flipping love these. We always keep at least two big containers in the house. They smell wonderful and are tough for scrubbing! Just as good as name brand for less :)
Susan B.
Susan B.
The only cleaning wipes in my house and at a good price point. They smell amazing and clean great.
Steph P.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these wipes. They are really convenient in our office, where we try to stay really clean so we don't get each other sick all the time. Definitely worth the cost and not as expensive than the name brand. The smell is fresh and nice, though I only gave 4/5 because I prefer the lemon smell of the Lysol wipes over these. But we almost always purchase the Up & Up because of the cost difference and they are still totally effective and high quality.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
These are a great alternative to the Clorox wipes. They work just as good and the Clorox brand for just a bit cheaper. I personally prefer the Clorox brand but i only purchase those if they are on sale. The lemon scent is perfect for cleaning kitchens. It leaves a nice lemony scent! Cuts through grease & disinfects!
Carli B.
Carli B.
Besides using these for everything I really use them to wipe down my yoga mat. I do hot yoga and sweat on my mat. I use one wipe per side. I believe they disinfect whatever can get on my mat and stop buildup of anything that may come across it.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I have these wipes in every restroom in my house. when ever the sink it dirty or the toilet i just pop this out and do the work. the lemon scent is strong so thats a plus.
Christy H.
Christy H.
I use these for everything! They're inexpensive and smell great. They work perfectly. I buy them all the time.
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
These have a great smell and work just as well as the name brand wipes. I find that Up and Up is always good quality, especially for the price
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ
These are great to have handy & I like be the smell. They are not as wet as Clorox brand & unfortunately dry out more quickly.
Andie G.
Andie G.
Kalamazoo, MI
While these wipes do their job in terms of disinfecting, they don't hold up very well. they are prone to tearing and they don't clean as well as comparable products.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?