up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Cheryl B.up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY UP & UP #29 in Disinfectants

Up & up lemon scent disinfecting wipes 75 ct see more...

• Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they wo...6 Answers
up & up Disinfectant Wipes 75-pk. - Lemon
  • "These wipes work just as great as the Name Brand wipes and at a much better price." in 5 reviews
Jessica M.
Rochester, NY
These wipes are definitely a nice cheap alternative to name brand disinfecting wipes, but they dry out noticeably quicker than the Clorox or Lysol brand wipes. Worth saving the money though if you go through them relatively fast.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I really like the up and up wipes. They do a great job of cleaning and are very durable. I usually buy the 3 pack for a better bang for your buck. The lemon scent is light and I prefer it over the other.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
These are a great alternative to the Clorox wipes. They work just as good and the Clorox brand for just a bit cheaper. I personally prefer the Clorox brand but i only purchase those if they are on sale. The lemon scent is perfect for cleaning kitchens. It leaves a nice lemony scent! Cuts through grease & disinfects!
Cheryl B.
We love these. We use in our kitchen and bathroom and they definitely get the job done. They work just as well as the name brand variety but cost less. We buy them in bulk so we're never without.
Meg M.
My friend and I like to go on one big camping trip a year to a music festival. She's a young newly married woman and I'm a single mom so staying on a budget is what we strive for. Needless to say I purchased these for that reason and they wow'd me. Easy to use, don't get runny or soapy, and they covered a greater area then I expected them too. Great find.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these wipes. They are really convenient in our office, where we try to stay really clean so we don't get each other sick all the time. Definitely worth the cost and not as expensive than the name brand. The smell is fresh and nice, though I only gave 4/5 because I prefer the lemon smell of the Lysol wipes over these. But we almost always purchase the Up & Up because of the cost difference and they are still totally effective and high quality.
Courtney C.
Yuma, AZ
I use these bad boys to disinfect and clean EVERYTHING from the light switches to my baseboards! They are PERFECT for wiping down the toilet after potty training mishaps. This product is a staple in my home!
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
Love keeping these on hand around the house. They do just as good of job as the name brand. I mainly use them to wipe down the kitchen counter/table. They clean up messes easily, scent is okay, doesn't leave a sticky film on the surface you've cleaned. Are not expensive.
Julia R.
Cheapest cleaning wipes you can get and still work very well! They were a great value and got the job done, I bought them at my CVS and I would definitely do it again, I for sure recommend these to everyone and anyone!
Carli B.
Besides using these for everything I really use them to wipe down my yoga mat. I do hot yoga and sweat on my mat. I use one wipe per side. I believe they disinfect whatever can get on my mat and stop buildup of anything that may come across it.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Do you prefer these over name brand? Do you think they work just as well, or better?