up & up Diphenhydramine HCl Nighttime Sleep Aid Caplets 100-ct. uploaded by Lauren S.

BY UP & UP

Wake feeling refreshed and energized after using this sleep aid from up & up. The caplets contain diphenhydramine hcl, which helps you overcome insomnia for a full night of rest. Non-habit forming. see more...

Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Diphenhydramine is one of the best things I've found to help me get to sleep and stay asleep without feeling groggy in the mornings. I'm a very light sleeper, but on nights when I know I need a restful sleep or know I will have problems getting to sleep (like when I'm sick) I take one or two of these.
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Diphenhydramine is the same active ingredient that Benadryl has. It's pretty powerful and will force you to go to sleep! It can leave a little bit of a 'hangover' if you don't have a full 8 hours to sleep so be mindful of that. However, if you have nothing to do the next day and want some good sleep, this is your go-to. While it is non habit forming, like any synthetic drug, it is not good to use for long lengths of time, so always be mindful of that.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Whenever I am having a couple of days when I am not able to sleep and I need that extra tip, this definitely gets me there. When I fall asleep I can stay asleep with this. It is very effective and Up and Up is a great brand so I tried it. It truly is great for the price and lasts a while! I will buy again!
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Diphenhydramine will definitely knock you on your but so this stuff will help you get some sleep….But always be mindful and careful about taking sleep aid of any kind for long periods of time!
Lauren S.
Montgomery, AL
Very effective and non habit forming. Helps me sleep longer and better. The pills can make the throat and mouth have a minty taste, so take with water.
Becca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these from my local Target. I think they work really well to help you fall asleep. They are a good value.
Jezebel Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
Is this product better than Zquill?