BY UP & UP #8 in Diapers

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
Maelyn H.
Peoria, AZ
I have used these for all four of my children. Love the quality! I also like that they are better priced than other leading brands. Up & Up Diapers
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE Target's Up & Up diapers! They are comparable to Pampers, which is what we've been using for years, but finally gave Up & Up a try and now we'll never go back. The price is almost a third of what Pampers cost and they hold up to the job!
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
We have been using them for about 2 years now and I have to say, the qualify has definitely declined from our first son two years ago to second, who is 7mo. They leave a lot of lint on our baby now than I remember with our first. But you can't beat the price. In addition you get target discounts and gift cards. So for an infant who demands a diaper change immediately after peeing even a drop, these are good. They stay on even on my super active babies.

We just switched or toddler to pullups. And he loves the two designs. It even has an indicator in the shape of a star or stop light, which we can tell him that it gets damaged if he pees in the diapers. It is sort of a good motivator for him.
Estefania K.
Montclair, CA
I've been using Target Up and Up diapers for my 19 months old daughter for a while now . They fit well and hold well. I have not had leakage at all. I don't use them for overnight because it won't hold well overnight but during the day they are great. My daughter has never developed and rashes with them. Target offers promos where you can buy 2 packs of a specific quantity and you receive a Target gift card for a specific amount which is great!
Jenn W.
Well these WERE the only diapers I would use. Then they changed them. At first I was excited because they changed the design, which is always exciting. Then we got to actually wearing them.. what a disaster! My daughter leaks through every single one! I've never had to do this much laundry before! Not only is she leaking through the incredibly thin diaper, but the insides are coming out and are physically ON my child! And I change her frequently. Major diaper sagging as well, like the diaper is swinging back and forth when she walks just after 10 minutes of wearing it. So dissapointed! Switching brands! I absolutely LOVED these diapers before you ruined then :(
updated review 9/6/2016
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
If I could give these diapers 10 stars, I would. They are the only diapers that our daughter did not have leaks or blowouts in. We tried every brand we could find. Also they are hypoallergenic, so we never had to worry about rashes or skin breakouts. They are inexpensive, ship free to our door, and we often get gift cards in return for purchasing them. We couldn't live without these diapers!
Heather R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The first time my son used these he broke out with some random rash.
Now he does fine with them! In fact I’ll be buying some today. The prices are affordable! And with a red card? Saves even more!
Kayla C.
Orlando, FL
These work great for my 14mo old. We never have leaky diapers and they’re also soft and comfy looking!
Kimberly T.
Columbus , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best diapers! They are just as good as the “big” name brands, but way more affordable! They perform just as well as huggies do, at a fraction of the cost, and they never irritate my son’s skin! I would recommend highly!
Ashley N.
Kailua-Kona
I use these a lot I loved them for my daughter when she was a baby I also love them for wiping her face after eating
auri g.
Frederick , MD
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?