up & up diapers
Top Questions See all 126 Q&A
- "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
- "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
- "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
- "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
- "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
We just switched or toddler to pullups. And he loves the two designs. It even has an indicator in the shape of a star or stop light, which we can tell him that it gets damaged if he pees in the diapers. It is sort of a good motivator for him.
updated review 9/6/2016
Now he does fine with them! In fact I’ll be buying some today. The prices are affordable! And with a red card? Saves even more!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos