BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
The ONLY diaper we have used since being a few days old. We tried every other brand and type yet my son would wake up soaked during the middle of the night. These diapers could hold gallons it seems. They have also never irritated him or left behind any residue.
Kiana P.
Wahiawa, HI
I used to LOVE these diapers! Just as good as huggies and then I bought a box last week and was excited because they changed the print and said they made some changes to the diaper....OMG THEY ARE TERRIBLE. they don't leak from the sides or the front or back like normal diapers, they literally leak THROUGH the material!!!
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
Worst diapers I have ever encountered. My newborn son had been using Pampers brand diapers and when we ran out we had the up and up brand from our baby-shower so obviously I tried them out. After like five uses my poor baby got a seriously bad rash. His skin was fiery red and peeling everywhere, I mean literally everywhere. I had to take him to the doctors because it was so bad. My poor baby was just weeks old and in pain. I wouldn't recommend these diapers to any of my expectant friends. They're not even soft.
Sarah W.
I love everything target so after hearing everyone rave about how good the up and up diapers were we decided to buy a small package. We loved the price but as soon as we put them on our son they fell off. We couldn't keep them on him for longer than 10 minutes. He would move and they were off (we got a lot of dirty looks on the airplane). They seem to work good for girls though.
Casey H.
San Diego, CA
My only issue with these is that even with a size up at night, and changing diapers before the kids go to bed, then again before I go to bed, we still have night time leaks multiple times most weeks.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I prefer up and up to the other brands. They hold well and don't leak like some expensive brands. Used it on all three of my kids
Beatriz R.
I used these with both of my boys and I never had a problem with leaks or rips. They absorb very well and are stretch resistant. They work the same good as other known brands do and don't break the bank.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
I love these diapers, they have the cutest designs, one of the most inexpensive brands, and they're more absorbent then any of the other brands I've tried such as luvs, pampers, and Huggies.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These diapers used to be great. It seems like the quality is quickly declining now. I prefer huggies over them now.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Up&Up diapers are my favorite store brand diapers. They work just as good as name brands and are cheaper!
auri g.
Frederick, Md
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?