BY UP & UP #7 in Diapers

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
Caitlyn H.
Winterville, NC
Looooove these more than I love pampers. They work better for us than any other diaper brand!
Jeremy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Best diapers on the market. Very absorbing and my daughter seems to think they are comfortable. Great value.
Kenia J.
I was so scared to use this branch due to my baby having eczema, and I tried many brands even the expensive ones. Nothing work for my baby and then someone told me about up and i bought it till my daughter started potty training. Best believe we saved money and it was great for my baby’s butt. I just wish they would make a little of bigger sizes for kids that have thick bottoms.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love these diapers need by target do you work just as good as any other topic diaper brands and they actually are a lot cheaper and they hold a lot more inside of the diaper without leaking I definitely would recommend this to any other parent who’s trying to save a little bit of money on diapers but also having the diapers be of good quality
Loryna C.
Cypress, CA
LOVE UP & UP DIAPERS! Before switching over we used everything pampers to luvs. But up & up is definitely our favorite. We have 2 diapers and we can get 2 HUGE boxes for only $50 and they last us for almost a month. Thank you yo & up !!!
Meredith L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these diapers. They are affordable, they don’t seem to have a strong diaper smell, and they retain fluid pretty well. I like to keep my children in the same brand as often as possible so while this is a more “off brand” it’s nice that there are targets every where.
Elizabeth W.
Puyallup
I have four kids and up & up diapers are the only diapers I use. They work really well, rarely any leaks...which is surprising for a store brand. They are very affordable and they tend to have sales. I always recommend up & up diapers over any brand.
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all of the up and up diapers. The price is great! They are way cheaper than any other diapers out there and my kids have very sensitive skin and they never break out with rashes in these diapers.
Jennifer L.
Antelope
My son is super sensitive to certain diapers, I used Luvs with him until he turned 1, I decided to try different diapers with him and used the Walmart brand, he broke out in a rash, so I tried the target brand Up Up and they work just as good as Luvs, I love this brand and the price is unbeatable!
Chelsea H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are our favorite diapers by far! They work great for our baby and we’ve had minimal diaper blowouts with them. And you can’t beat the price! You can definite tell they aren’t as high quality as huggies, they aren’t as soft, but they hold everything in so that’s all I really care about. My baby hasn’t had any problems with irritation from them so I don’t feel like we need the softest option. A great budget option in my opinion!
auri g.
Frederick , MD
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?