BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Beatriz R.
Tucson, AZ
They leak and don't make it through a night. The closures rip off easily. They have a very odd shape and they sag, even when not wet. And what bothers me most is that Target has just "redesigned" the boxes, making the diapers and wipes more expensive, and reducing the quantity per box! Never again Target. I will take my money to Costco. Good thing my son's almost out of diapers.
Maria S.
I definitely think you should give this brand a try if your looking to save money on diapers. They are a good price and they are good quality. I personally think Pampers and Huggies are just overpriced, and when your on a budget you save where ever you can. We tried these diapers because with a target coupon they were a great deal! I definitely have no complaints for these diapers.
Erin K.
Carmel , In
I love target and have purchased and used many different target brand items so I thought that I would try the UP&UP diapers. The first pack that we purchased was fine at first, but over a couple of weeks he developed a bad rash. At first I thought it was just normal, but after a week I took him to the doctor and realized he was allergic to the diapers and to try another box. I purchased another box and the minute I opened the diapers there was a strong chemical smell to them. I let them air out over a 2 day period but it never went away so I took them back and exchanged them for another box. Same thing strong chemical smell and had to take them back again.
Briean C.
Keizer, OR
We are on baby number 2 and these are our go to diapers. With our first that turned 3 in Sept, but has thankfully been out of diapers since June, we got every brand at our shower. We stuck with these because they worked the best for us and you can't beat the price. They have gone up a little, but Target usually has a gift card and/or Cartwheel offer.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
I have been using the Up and Up brand since my lil guys were newborns. I did use other kinds of diapers as well but i always found myself going back to the Up and Ups. For the price i think they are great. I think they are of great quality and i will continue to use them until my littles are out of diapers. I recommend them to everyone. I just wish they had an overnight diaper and then it would be even better! Love that on the Target Cartwheel app they always have 5% off as well. :)
Megan G.
I really like this brand of diapers, it has been the only one I have been using for my now 2 year old. He leaked out of the other bigger brands (Pampers and Huggies). I found that we get a better price on these too. Only downfall is the print of course my child likes the graphics on the other brands, Mickey Mouse would win his vote.
Janine A.
I wanted to love these diapers after a friend told us how well they work and they are affordable but my little guy (6 months)seems to pee through these quickly for some reason. I'm not sure they fit him correctly. I've bought the correct size but I'm not sure what's happening. Maybe I will try again when he gets a little bigger.
Debbi J.
Lawrence, KS
Before my baby was born, I'd heard from multiple people that Huggies were better for boys, and Pampers were better for girls. The hospital sent us home with Pampers for our baby boy, and they worked fine. (We actually didn't care for Huggies; they seemed to leak more often). Eventually I decided to try less-expensive diapers, and since I LOVE all things Target, it made sense to try Up and Up brand.

Sold. They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive. Definitely give them a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Christina I.
Munster, IN
There are our favorite brand of diapers! Target usually has awesome deals on these. Lately, they have been doing a promotion where you receive a $15 Target gift card when you buy 2 boxes of these diapers. Not only is the price right, I feel like they work as good, if not better than the more expensive 'name brand' diapers like Huggies and Pampers. In fact, my children tend to leak out of Huggies. We've never had an issue with the Up & Up diapers.
Amanda S.
Elkton, MD
Not only are these diapers not of lower quality than name brand ones, these actually work MUCH better than other brands. Obviously each baby will fit in different brands differently, but I tried Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs and my son leaked out of all of them. I have been using Up & Up diapers for about three months now and I think he has leaked out of them twice (and only because they got too small). Definitely give these a shot if you're looking for a cheaper alternative. They also often have good deals on them (like buy two packs and get a $5 or $10 gift card toward your next purchase).
auri g.
Frederick, Md
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?