BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Briean C.
Keizer, OR
We are on baby number 2 and these are our go to diapers. With our first that turned 3 in Sept, but has thankfully been out of diapers since June, we got every brand at our shower. We stuck with these because they worked the best for us and you can't beat the price. They have gone up a little, but Target usually has a gift card and/or Cartwheel offer.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
I have been using the Up and Up brand since my lil guys were newborns. I did use other kinds of diapers as well but i always found myself going back to the Up and Ups. For the price i think they are great. I think they are of great quality and i will continue to use them until my littles are out of diapers. I recommend them to everyone. I just wish they had an overnight diaper and then it would be even better! Love that on the Target Cartwheel app they always have 5% off as well. :)
Lorena M.
I love these diapers! I honestly don't know why I have not been buying these all along. Next to the Costco brand this by far is the second best. They hold so much, no leaking, extremely stretchy and soft. They are flexible so that my son is not uncomfortable when he's running around. Price point is great too, $14 dollars for some 70 diapers
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
These diapers are affordable and they work! These are my go to diapers. I love that with my red card I can just order them online and don't even have to go to the store. The pull ups are the absolute best, soft so they feel close to having underwear on. My son is potty trained but I like to put these in at night in case of an accident:)
Janine A.
I wanted to love these diapers after a friend told us how well they work and they are affordable but my little guy (6 months)seems to pee through these quickly for some reason. I'm not sure they fit him correctly. I've bought the correct size but I'm not sure what's happening. Maybe I will try again when he gets a little bigger.
Megan G.
I really like this brand of diapers, it has been the only one I have been using for my now 2 year old. He leaked out of the other bigger brands (Pampers and Huggies). I found that we get a better price on these too. Only downfall is the print of course my child likes the graphics on the other brands, Mickey Mouse would win his vote.
Emily H.
These are hands down the worst diapers I have put my son in. He's been in Pampers, Luvs, Huggies, and these. They leaked every time he peed just a little bit. On top of that, he had a horrible rash after three diapers! I thought maybe it was an allergy to something else, so just to be safe we switched diapers back to Luvs until the rash cleared then tried them again a few weeks later. Same result. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on these.
Debbi J.
Lawrence, KS
Before my baby was born, I'd heard from multiple people that Huggies were better for boys, and Pampers were better for girls. The hospital sent us home with Pampers for our baby boy, and they worked fine. (We actually didn't care for Huggies; they seemed to leak more often). Eventually I decided to try less-expensive diapers, and since I LOVE all things Target, it made sense to try Up and Up brand.

Sold. They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive. Definitely give them a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Rachel F.
Palm Desert, CA
I am very disappointed with these diapers because I am a big fan of the Up and Up brand. However with regards to the diapers they did not meet my expectations. They are rather stiff and gave my daughter a diaper rash. Also the weigh the fit seemed a little small for the stated size and my daughter was well under the weight limit. The price is not much different than a more prominent name brand and therefore I would not buy these or recommend them.
Christina I.
Munster, IN
There are our favorite brand of diapers! Target usually has awesome deals on these. Lately, they have been doing a promotion where you receive a $15 Target gift card when you buy 2 boxes of these diapers. Not only is the price right, I feel like they work as good, if not better than the more expensive 'name brand' diapers like Huggies and Pampers. In fact, my children tend to leak out of Huggies. We've never had an issue with the Up & Up diapers.
auri g.
Frederick , MD
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?