up & up diapers
Top Questions See all 124 Q&A
- "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
- "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
- "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
- "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
- "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
They do sag a bit more when full, and they don't soak up as much as the premium brands but honestly, they hold up very well for the price. We haven't had a leak. The price definitely cannot be beat, especially when Target runs deals on them.
up and up are where it's at they hold so much. When my 5 month old wants to sleep through the night (5/6 hours) I don't have to worry about him waking up soaked in pee. TRY THEM!
The only new thing that they have added is plastic like backing on the Velcro part so you can't touch them together which I enjoyed for my guys tiny waste.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos