BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Nicole S.
Grove City, OH
I'm a big fan of Target everything - seriously how can you go wrong. I walk into this store to buy one thing and walk out with $100 worth of stuff I didn't know I needed. I've found that I like the Up and Up products almost as much as name brand. So I went ahead and tried to diapers. These are very comparable to Pampers but the one strange thing I noticed was they have a certain smell about them. Just different/off compared to a pampers diaper. My husband doesn't notice it near as much as I do - but the smell is there (and this is BEFORE the baby uses the diaper)!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Say enough about how much these diapers RULE! I can't do the kirkland (costco/sams club) diapers they are such a waste of time and don't hold a single potty let a lone two. Every poop is a blow out the only good thing is no rash.
up and up are where it's at they hold so much. When my 5 month old wants to sleep through the night (5/6 hours) I don't have to worry about him waking up soaked in pee. TRY THEM!

The only new thing that they have added is plastic like backing on the Velcro part so you can't touch them together which I enjoyed for my guys tiny waste.
Heather T.
West Covina, CA
I love Target's Up & Up baby diapers. Compared to competitor brand diapers, Target's Up & Up baby diapers cost less, are less bulky, & hold more pee even overnight. They do run a little bigger compared to the other brands which I think is a good thing because all you have to do is go a size down (for example: size 3 Huggies = size 2 Up&Up) and you get more for your money. Like I said, the Up&Up diapers feel thinner than the other brands, but they really hold a lot. My baby has not had any leakage or blowouts even after 12 hours overnight. I love it!!
Lauren B.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I was that mom.....the one on the diaper isle ranting and raving about how Target diapers are the BEST diapers (price and quality) and I used them for almost a year. However, in the past 6 months the price has gone wayyy up (In Florida) and the quality seems to have gone down. My older son never used to have blowouts with these diapers on....but now it seems that every time he poops we have a leak. Very disappointed because they were the only diapers that I would buy. I would even make a special trip to Target just for these diapers.
Beatriz R.
Tucson, AZ
They leak and don't make it through a night. The closures rip off easily. They have a very odd shape and they sag, even when not wet. And what bothers me most is that Target has just "redesigned" the boxes, making the diapers and wipes more expensive, and reducing the quantity per box! Never again Target. I will take my money to Costco. Good thing my son's almost out of diapers.
Maria S.
I definitely think you should give this brand a try if your looking to save money on diapers. They are a good price and they are good quality. I personally think Pampers and Huggies are just overpriced, and when your on a budget you save where ever you can. We tried these diapers because with a target coupon they were a great deal! I definitely have no complaints for these diapers.
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
We heard so many rave reviews from friends and family who absolutely love Up & Up diapers so we tired them on our son, they didn't hold nearly as much as the big name brand diapers, I expected them to not hold as much but they barely hold a nights worth of pee's, they were not soft and felt cheap, the wetness indicator wasn't worth being there, it disappeared after he peed in it once
Bo D.
These are my favorite diapers. They fit my petite kid great and we never have leaks. Target is convenient because I can grab them at the store or have them shipped to my house - so convenient! Also, the price is right for these. In my most recently purchased box I noticed they changed them a bit - so I'll be interested to see if I still like them as much.
Erin K.
Carmel, IN
I love target and have purchased and used many different target brand items so I thought that I would try the UP&UP diapers. The first pack that we purchased was fine at first, but over a couple of weeks he developed a bad rash. At first I thought it was just normal, but after a week I took him to the doctor and realized he was allergic to the diapers and to try another box. I purchased another box and the minute I opened the diapers there was a strong chemical smell to them. I let them air out over a 2 day period but it never went away so I took them back and exchanged them for another box. Same thing strong chemical smell and had to take them back again.
Kiana P.
Wahiawa, HI
I used to LOVE these diapers! Just as good as huggies and then I bought a box last week and was excited because they changed the print and said they made some changes to the diaper....OMG THEY ARE TERRIBLE. they don't leak from the sides or the front or back like normal diapers, they literally leak THROUGH the material!!!
auri g.
Frederick , MD
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?