BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
My boyfriend and I decided to try store brand diapers after our little one finished his size 2's in Huggies. Our friend recommended Target since her 3 year old uses them. When I saw him, his diaper was super saggy. Haha. Looked pretty durable to me if he's running around with a full diaper and it's not leaking. So far, these diapers work great for my son. No blow outs and no leaks. (: We're definitely going to stick with these. On the brighter side, we're going to be saving much more money!
Nicole S.
Grove City, OH
I'm a big fan of Target everything - seriously how can you go wrong. I walk into this store to buy one thing and walk out with $100 worth of stuff I didn't know I needed. I've found that I like the Up and Up products almost as much as name brand. So I went ahead and tried to diapers. These are very comparable to Pampers but the one strange thing I noticed was they have a certain smell about them. Just different/off compared to a pampers diaper. My husband doesn't notice it near as much as I do - but the smell is there (and this is BEFORE the baby uses the diaper)!
Blakely L.
Ringgold, GA
Out of all of the diapers I have ever used on my son , up & up brand are the only diapers that he never pees through! I do change his diaper often but at night it seemed like every brand that we used , he would wake up soaking wet, clothes and all. I decided to stop wasting so much money on huggies and pampers and try out the target brand (up and up). They work so well and he never wakes up soaking wet! I He has never had a rash from them and they never irritate his skin. If you try out these diapers, pick up a pack of the up and up wipes because they are fabulous too!
Mallorie F.
Phoenix, OR
My daughter used Huggies swaddlers for the first 4 months. After that the Huggies brand just did not fit right or get the job done correctly. She also has very sensitive skin. We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl! They are a great price and work wonderfully even with her crawling and walking. Another great thing is that you can almost always get these diapers on sale by using cartwheel and sometimes you can stock up when they have a gift card deal going on.
Rebekah K.
Waxahachie, TX
Favorite diapers we have tried, and we have used a lot: pampers, huggies, Costco, etc. they keep all explosions inside, and I've never had a single leak from them. Also, they are considerably cheaper, in price,named come with more diapers than the other brands!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Say enough about how much these diapers RULE! I can't do the kirkland (costco/sams club) diapers they are such a waste of time and don't hold a single potty let a lone two. Every poop is a blow out the only good thing is no rash.
up and up are where it's at they hold so much. When my 5 month old wants to sleep through the night (5/6 hours) I don't have to worry about him waking up soaked in pee. TRY THEM!

The only new thing that they have added is plastic like backing on the Velcro part so you can't touch them together which I enjoyed for my guys tiny waste.
Heather T.
FONTANA, CA
I love Target's Up & Up baby diapers. Compared to competitor brand diapers, Target's Up & Up baby diapers cost less, are less bulky, & hold more pee even overnight. They do run a little bigger compared to the other brands which I think is a good thing because all you have to do is go a size down (for example: size 3 Huggies = size 2 Up&Up) and you get more for your money. Like I said, the Up&Up diapers feel thinner than the other brands, but they really hold a lot. My baby has not had any leakage or blowouts even after 12 hours overnight. I love it!!
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Good diapers! They don't leak, fit well, and are a good brand. My only issue is the price jump. Same amount of diapers for a higher price, when I can get roughly the same amount of a different bran for $5 cheaper. Shame too. I use to use nothing but up & up.
Lauren B.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I was that mom.....the one on the diaper isle ranting and raving about how Target diapers are the BEST diapers (price and quality) and I used them for almost a year. However, in the past 6 months the price has gone wayyy up (In Florida) and the quality seems to have gone down. My older son never used to have blowouts with these diapers on....but now it seems that every time he poops we have a leak. Very disappointed because they were the only diapers that I would buy. I would even make a special trip to Target just for these diapers.
Beatriz R.
Tucson, AZ
They leak and don't make it through a night. The closures rip off easily. They have a very odd shape and they sag, even when not wet. And what bothers me most is that Target has just "redesigned" the boxes, making the diapers and wipes more expensive, and reducing the quantity per box! Never again Target. I will take my money to Costco. Good thing my son's almost out of diapers.
auri g.
Frederick, Md
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?