BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Molly B.
Franklin, IN
Pros: Cost is great, they do their job (the overnights are wonderful), kiddo doesn't have a reaction to them.

Cons: The price reflects a slightly lesser quality in the build of the diaper. We never had much trouble with blowouts, but they are thinner- particularly in the leg casings. Which can be troublesome for runny messes. However, I do plan to purchase again when the time comes.
Elena O.
The price point is nice and I bought two boxes once because Target had a sale plus were offering a gift card with purchase. I returned the second, unopened box.
My son was five months, size 2 diapers.
We would put a fresh diaper on and put him in his bouncer/exersaucer toy and he would leak out and onto his clothes and toys. These diapers can't hold any liquid, my son would wake up soaked after sleeping six hours at night after a six ounce bottle.
We had been using Huggies brand and immediately switched right back.
Amanda W.
South Portland , Maine
I love these diapers! The price is fantastic, the design is cute, soft, functionally they are higher so less chance of a blow out and the are free of elemental chlorine! My little one has NEVER had a poop leak in these diapers!! One time he leaked at night but I just went up a size and problem solved! This brand does make over night diapers but by the time i found out about them they were sold out in my location so i just bought the next size up of the regular diapers.
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
The up & up diapers are my favorite "budget" diapers.  We're on baby number 4 and I think I've used them for the last 3 kiddos.  They're a favorite, I just wish there was a Target closer to our house so I could use them all the time!  The price is fantastic, I've never had a leak and they have cute designs.  I like that I can get the low price without needing coupons and still get something that works well for our family.
Liz B.
Spokane, WA
I give this a great rating because they are among the least expensive, (walmarts brand is less and luvs too), but these do not hurt or give rashes to my kids, they catch the pee, and they are a no frills diaper so I know I'm not paying for a name brand or fancy design on the cover.  plus, get it shipped free with a target red card or by spending over $35 at target.com if you don't have a red card.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
My DS used pampers until he was 2. I decided to try him out on the up & up because they were much cheaper than pampers. These diapers had so many great reviews. I was disappointed after using them for a few days. My son leaked thru just about every time . The diapers are a great price and have super cute prints. But I will not repurchase them due to the fact they leaked so much .
Amanda H.
We love Up and Up Diapers! The price is great and I can buy them in bulk. They're not as soft as other brands, but my babies don't seem to mind so we'll keep using them! If you're on a budget and looking for a good alternative, try this brand! There are even cute little designs on them, which my kids love.
Tara L.
Excellent brand of diapers. I actually purchase these for daycare. I send my daughter with an entire box of diapers. They're not as soft as Pampers, but they get the job done. I've had no issues with leakage. They expand to fit well, and the price point is incredible. I definitely recommend. They're definitely comparable to Pampers and Huggies.
Crystal L.
I'm raising my nephew and have used and tried every diaper out there... I used to love target brand diapers and wipes but they've recently changed the quality of them and they are horrible. They soak through very quickly and the wipes are paper thin. I don't say this often but I would definitely choose Walmart brand diapers and wipes over targets!
Rachel D.
Winchester , KY
I love these diapers. Such good quality for the price. The night time diapers are great too. The material is gentle on my baby too. The Kroger brand was too hard and papery on his skin but these are soft and gentle. We will continue buying these.
auri g.
Frederick, Md
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?