BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
Natalie L.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used Huggies for a few years but after having 2 babies in diapers I tried Target's brand and I must say that they are quite similar in comparison. I am actually upset that I haven't been saving my money all this time I was wasting on Huggies. I basically was just paying for the name.
Stacie Y.
Garfield Hts, OH
I'm so glad that I decided to try this brand of diapers. These diapers are leak protective and they last. Also target always has them on sale. I would drive further for these diapers any day over a local drug store brand. Very affordable with a decent amount of quantity.
Olivia C.
Bensalem, PA
As a new mom I love these diapers! I decided to try them after a friend recommended them. We also tried many different brands and found these to be as effective in containing blow outs as the leading brands. These diapers exceed my expectations as a store brand!
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
I love these diapers, they have the cutest designs, one of the most inexpensive brands, and they're more absorbent then any of the other brands I've tried such as luvs, pampers, and Huggies.
Karen N.
Mount Pleasant
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. I used it on my 2 babies and still use it on my youngest. He doesn't have blow outs when he wears them and they are very affordable! A lot more in a box compared to name brands and cheaper! Defiantly would recommend these to anyone!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
We have been using them for about 2 years now and I have to say, the qualify has definitely declined from our first son two years ago to second, who is 7mo. They leave a lot of lint on our baby now than I remember with our first. But you can't beat the price. In addition you get target discounts and gift cards. So for an infant who demands a diaper change immediately after peeing even a drop, these are good. They stay on even on my super active babies.

We just switched or toddler to pullups. And he loves the two designs. It even has an indicator in the shape of a star or stop light, which we can tell him that it gets damaged if he pees in the diapers. It is sort of a good motivator for him.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My boys are potty trained now, but for 4 years total, these were our go-to diapers. They work better than other brands, in my opinion but were so much more affordable. I bought them on a whim once and never looked back. My favorite diapers, hands down.
I used this brand for six and half years now, and the quality before was so good, the change they did on the diapers is terrible, and the prices when we started used to be affordable, they raised their prices each time they make a change,
I buy in big bulks, I used to purchased almost $300 in diapers, The Loyal me would stand for up and up brand, so when I got to the new diaper, and can compare to the old ones, this one tends to sag and leak, does not have same quality thats stand to its brand as before, they should lower the price for what quality and bad diapers that are now.
What I remembered started paying $18. For most stages Then, Now the same brand with now you pay $35 for the new ones with a bad quality, feel like I rather start purchase after my stack done and start using Pampers .
I got a 3 year old and a 3 month old and they sag right away they urinate a little, they got thin and like the do not hold thought the night how they used to.

I would give zero, but 1 stars does not make justice, Reconsider other Brands !
Jamilyn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these diapers! You cannot beat the price! They do not hold a ton of pee, so in the morning I do have to change my toddler right away, but it holds 10+ hours without leaking. I am sad I spent 6 months buying name brand diapers.
Courtney L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these diapers for my babies! They're a lot cheaper than name brand and work the same if not better. I have no issues with leaking or anything like that. They fit comfortably on my babies and I would highly recommend them.
auri g.
Frederick , MD
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?