up & up diapers
Top Questions See all 125 Q&A
- "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
- "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
- "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
- "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
- "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
My son was five months, size 2 diapers.
We would put a fresh diaper on and put him in his bouncer/exersaucer toy and he would leak out and onto his clothes and toys. These diapers can't hold any liquid, my son would wake up soaked after sleeping six hours at night after a six ounce bottle.
We had been using Huggies brand and immediately switched right back.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos