BY UP & UP #7 in Diapers

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a great price ! They work well for how much you pay. They do leak sometimes and are a little thin feeling! Cute colors and designs on them gender neutral! I highly recommend if you’re on a budget!
Kaitlyn A.
Hamburg,NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Actually the up and up diapers are an amazing price and actually very good diapers for what you pay and how much you get at first I was sceptical but I absoululty love up and up use for both my babies
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We recently changed to up & up  diapers and I have to say that I am not 100% happy about them. First thing I noticed is that at night they don't hold as well as other brands. I feel that my son leaks though them more often that not. This is something that I was very disappointed with. Also they seem to be very itchy/picky. I have noticed that my son scratches his stomach more where the top of the diaper comes. I have felt that area on the diaper and they do seem a little stiff and I can see where it is rubbing. I can only imagine how annoying this can be for a little on. I do like the price and the amount you get for them. I guess you get what you pay for. I think that once I am done with my current box I will be going back to my old brand.
Elena O.
The price point is nice and I bought two boxes once because Target had a sale plus were offering a gift card with purchase. I returned the second, unopened box.
My son was five months, size 2 diapers.
We would put a fresh diaper on and put him in his bouncer/exersaucer toy and he would leak out and onto his clothes and toys. These diapers can't hold any liquid, my son would wake up soaked after sleeping six hours at night after a six ounce bottle.
We had been using Huggies brand and immediately switched right back.
Amanda W.
South Portland , Maine
I love these diapers! The price is fantastic, the design is cute, soft, functionally they are higher so less chance of a blow out and the are free of elemental chlorine! My little one has NEVER had a poop leak in these diapers!! One time he leaked at night but I just went up a size and problem solved! This brand does make over night diapers but by the time i found out about them they were sold out in my location so i just bought the next size up of the regular diapers.
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
The up & up diapers are my favorite "budget" diapers.  We're on baby number 4 and I think I've used them for the last 3 kiddos.  They're a favorite, I just wish there was a Target closer to our house so I could use them all the time!  The price is fantastic, I've never had a leak and they have cute designs.  I like that I can get the low price without needing coupons and still get something that works well for our family.
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
I love these diapers. They are the cheapest option but also still free of a lot of the funky stuff in other diaper options. We did the math and these are even cheaper than Costco diapers. We bought a ton when our daughter was first born but didn't realize how great they were until we opened a package of pampers that had been gifted to us. They smelled and felt so fake and nasty. We are sold on only using up & up now.
Amy M.
Pocahontas, AR
Diapers can be expensive but Target Up and Up diapers can help with that. They regularly run promos that you can stack with coupons and their cartwheel app. They are absorbent and hold up even with an active toddler. I highly recommend these to parents no matter the age of the child.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
My DS used pampers until he was 2. I decided to try him out on the up & up because they were much cheaper than pampers. These diapers had so many great reviews. I was disappointed after using them for a few days. My son leaked thru just about every time . The diapers are a great price and have super cute prints. But I will not repurchase them due to the fact they leaked so much .
Amanda H.
We love Up and Up Diapers! The price is great and I can buy them in bulk. They're not as soft as other brands, but my babies don't seem to mind so we'll keep using them! If you're on a budget and looking for a good alternative, try this brand! There are even cute little designs on them, which my kids love.
Jodi G.
Herrin , IL
Did any one else have a problem with a horrible smell when the package was opened? I called and they said its normal but I beg to differ.
Austin S.
Sanger, CA
Has anyone had issues with these diapers? Like causing rashes? Are these a great value, or a risk?
Erin H.
Canton, Ga
Would these diapers compare more to the texture of a pampers or huggies?
Gi M.
Whats your experienced with these?
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
Has anyone else noticed a changed in the diapers? My son has always used them, this new box the pattern is different and now he is breaking out! Ugh anyone else!?