BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
jennifer h.
Russellville
with my boys with ALL diapers we had bad leaks and poop messes all the time, my cousin gave me one of these and NO MORE LEAKS EVER! they work better than pampers, huggies, and the white cloud bought at walmart THESE ARE BY FAR MORE SUPERIOR. than any of te diapers out their
natasha Z.
Insane deal for the price. Comparable to name brands, only the outside is not as soft. Protects against leaks very well and fit well. Best of the other store brands I have tried.
Mia J.
Kerman
I love these diapers I'm not going to lie and say these are the best diaper because there is better brands out there for more expensive but these are one of the best off brands I've tried on my daughter I found that they last longer in the night time they don't sag and I appreciate at they have a wetness indicater
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
These are the best diapers- ESPECIALLY since they're half the price of the name brands. When my girlie was a tiny baby, these held in all of her blowouts. Now that she's older, they are durable and hold a lot! I can't see the need for anything other than these simple diapers that do just what they need to do.
Karen N.
Mount Pleasant
I love this product. I used it on my 2 babies and still use it on my youngest. He doesn't have blow outs when he wears them and they are very affordable! A lot more in a box compared to name brands and cheaper! Defiantly would recommend these to anyone!
Erin T.
Water View, VA
These are by far the best diapers I have ever used. They have never leaked on my son like Huggies and Pampers have time and time again. They fit perfectly and aren’t too bulky. I recommend these to all moms and you CANNOT beat the price.
Christine H.
Madison, WI
These are a great price ! They work well for how much you pay. They do leak sometimes and are a little thin feeling! Cute colors and designs on them gender neutral! I highly recommend if you’re on a budget!
Jennifer M.
Adelanto, CA
When I became a new mom 5 years ago I tried just about every diaper you can think of. As a second time mom I didn't even think twice about using Target's store brand diapers. They're affordable but don't lack quality at all. They're not stiff so they're comfortable for babies even while she's crawling now. I can count the number of blowouts I've had in her 10 months of life with one hand. I recommend these to every new mom.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL
WE LOVE THE UP&UP DIAPERS!! I know diapers are a very personal choice as all brands fit different babes differently.... but this has been a great choice for us. Not to mention they are the cheapest by far. I stock up when Target is running a great sale, and usually don't spend any more than 15 cents per diaper. We never have issues with leaks with these, but we did with Pampers - go figure.
Marlen H.
Dallas, TX
It started using these after my younger daughter kept breaking out with every other diaper brand. I surprised at how well they worked. They for was great for both my babies. We have been using them for about 8 months and have had only a couple of leaking and blow out issues. I have two under two so I'm glad that they are so cheap too. I stalk up when Target has their gift card deals.
auri g.
Frederick, Md
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?