BY UP & UP #8 in Diapers

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use Up and Up diapers and wipes. I used them when my 8 year old was a baby and now with my 16 month old. We have never had a problem with them. The best part is Target sends out coupons and has the Target Cartwheel app with discounts. They are great!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have been using these diapers exclusively for a few months now. They are comparable to Luvs and Huggies. They hold way better than Luvs, and they have cute whale/pokadot designs on them. They're decently priced and target often does diaper deals for extra discounts.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
These are by far the best diapers I have ever used. They have never leaked on my son like Huggies and Pampers have time and time again. They fit perfectly and aren’t too bulky. I recommend these to all moms and you CANNOT beat the price.
Kimberly T.
Columbus , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best diapers! They are just as good as the “big” name brands, but way more affordable! They perform just as well as huggies do, at a fraction of the cost, and they never irritate my son’s skin! I would recommend highly!
Breanna L.
Point pleasant, WV
I use these when Luvs aren’t available. They’re affordable but not as soft as Luvs. Sometimes they cause irritation for my infant and aren’t the best fit for chunky babies. I’ll probably buy again but I use them as backup.
Anna K.
Up and up diapers are great. They work just as great as the other name brands, just more cost effective! I recommend these diapers to everyone I know needing diapers.Diapers Giant Pack Size 6 104 ct - up & up, White
Lauren S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously, these are just as good, if not better, than name brand. Holds a great amount and no worries with blow outs. They are a great price, with several selections of sizes of boxes. Hands down best off brand diapers.
Hannah W.
Hahnville, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these diapers! They run true to size and I never have a problem with them leaking. They hold a lot but are not comparable to an over night diaper. The only thing I don't like is the strong chemical smell..
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love all of the up and up diapers. The price is great! They are way cheaper than any other diapers out there and my kids have very sensitive skin and they never break out with rashes in these diapers.
Morganne F.
Durable and very affordable! These hold up just as good as the top name brand diapers. I purchase these from Target and they usually are on a sale too! I will keep buying as long a and Son is in diapers.
auri g.
Frederick , MD
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?