BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I absolutely love Target up and up diapers, these are the only diapers that my son doesn't leak through. Not only are they cheaper than Pampers or Huggies they seem a lot more durable than them too.
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
We've been through them all. Until someone recommended the target diapers and we LOVE them. Not only are the inexpensive but they keep everything in the diaper and OFF my daughters clothes.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have always used the nighttime ones for my twins even during the day. They are so affordable and have proven to be the best for us compared to all the name brand ones
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The only diaper I buy for my kids. Cheap and does a great job. Only time we had a leak was when a baby sitter didn't change them and left it on waaay too long.
Adrianne L.
I tried these diapers because many moms raved about them. But they just didn't keep my little one dry! Would not recommend
Crissy M.
Great price, great look, great diapers. I've used them on multiple children and never had an issue.
J M.
These are good inexpensive store brand diapers & Target has coupons & sales on them frequently.
Kelsie F.
I’ve used these, Huggies, Babyganics, and Honest diapers. My favorite are the Honest diapers, but I’ll keep buying these because of the great price.

Pros: They’re roughly 0.13 cents a diaper. And in my experience, it doesn’t matter if you buy in bulk or the small packet just to get you through a week, it still works out the same price per diaper. That’s a pro for me when I need diapers but can’t spend $20 until after payday, or in we’re about to go up a size. They’re very soft and flexible feeling. I like the simpler pattern over the Huggies covered in Mickey Mouse and friends.

Cons: I don’t like the gel feeling of these when they’re fuller. It really makes me wonder what chemicals are in them for absorbency. I can also tell they’re going to sag big time once my baby starts walking, We’ve had leaks in these overnight, something that didn’t happen with the Honest diapers, or Huggies.

Like I said though, you can’t beat the price if you’re on a budget. And they do say chlorine free if you’re concerned about that.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
We recently changed to up & up  diapers and I have to say that I am not 100% happy about them. First thing I noticed is that at night they don't hold as well as other brands. I feel that my son leaks though them more often that not. This is something that I was very disappointed with. Also they seem to be very itchy/picky. I have noticed that my son scratches his stomach more where the top of the diaper comes. I have felt that area on the diaper and they do seem a little stiff and I can see where it is rubbing. I can only imagine how annoying this can be for a little on. I do like the price and the amount you get for them. I guess you get what you pay for. I think that once I am done with my current box I will be going back to my old brand.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Up&Up Diapers are the way to go if you want a quality product for a fraction of the price! I am a Huggies snob and will still buy a pack every time I have coupons, BUT these Up&Up diapers are unbeatable for the price! (I hear they are made in Huggies factories....Not sure if that is totally true or not). These diapers come out at 11 cents per diaper and you can't even find that with big box retailers like Sam's Club brand! Try these and you won't regret it!
auri g.
Frederick, Md
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?