BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
We have been using them for about 2 years now and I have to say, the qualify has definitely declined from our first son two years ago to second, who is 7mo. They leave a lot of lint on our baby now than I remember with our first. But you can't beat the price. In addition you get target discounts and gift cards. So for an infant who demands a diaper change immediately after peeing even a drop, these are good. They stay on even on my super active babies.

We just switched or toddler to pullups. And he loves the two designs. It even has an indicator in the shape of a star or stop light, which we can tell him that it gets damaged if he pees in the diapers. It is sort of a good motivator for him.
Jenn W.
Well these WERE the only diapers I would use. Then they changed them. At first I was excited because they changed the design, which is always exciting. Then we got to actually wearing them.. what a disaster! My daughter leaks through every single one! I've never had to do this much laundry before! Not only is she leaking through the incredibly thin diaper, but the insides are coming out and are physically ON my child! And I change her frequently. Major diaper sagging as well, like the diaper is swinging back and forth when she walks just after 10 minutes of wearing it. So dissapointed! Switching brands! I absolutely LOVED these diapers before you ruined then :(
updated review 9/6/2016
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I kept hearing about the Target brand Up & Up diapers on how good they were. When my son was an older baby I tried them out and was pleasantly surprised how well they worked.

Prior to this I was using Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers. When my son was a newborn the Swaddlers worked great, but then as he got older the Cruisers started leaking. I then started using the Target brand and no more leaks! Plus they are cheaper then the brand name diapers. Check your cartwheel also because many times they have discounts. I highly recommend them.
Brittany S.
Newport News, VA
I. Love. These. Diapers. Can I say that again? I love these diapers! This is the best store brand in my opinion. We only use other brands if they are gifted to us. This is the only brand we buy for our little girl. The diapers are very soft! Softer than Huggies or Pampers. They are also extremely absorbent. You can definitely use them all night. I have never had a problem with leaking or blowouts in these. The price point is amazing. I mean a whole box for $18? Come on Target you amazing store, you!
Kate L.
Amazing quality for thr price! I stock up on diapers when they are on sale, and these are very often on sale with Targets cartwheel app, and they also have a lot of promotions where you get gift cards with a purchase. We use disposae diaper inserts at night and my son doesn't have any leaks with these diapers , although I'm not sure if they would hold up without the inserts. My only complaint is I wish the front panel where the straps stick to was a little wider
Estefania K.
Montclair, CA
I've been using Target Up and Up diapers for my 19 months old daughter for a while now . They fit well and hold well. I have not had leakage at all. I don't use them for overnight because it won't hold well overnight but during the day they are great. My daughter has never developed and rashes with them. Target offers promos where you can buy 2 packs of a specific quantity and you receive a Target gift card for a specific amount which is great!
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
If I could give these diapers 10 stars, I would. They are the only diapers that our daughter did not have leaks or blowouts in. We tried every brand we could find. Also they are hypoallergenic, so we never had to worry about rashes or skin breakouts. They are inexpensive, ship free to our door, and we often get gift cards in return for purchasing them. We couldn't live without these diapers!
Bo D.
These are my favorite diapers. They fit my petite kid great and we never have leaks. Target is convenient because I can grab them at the store or have them shipped to my house - so convenient! Also, the price is right for these. In my most recently purchased box I noticed they changed them a bit - so I'll be interested to see if I still like them as much.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
These diapers are affordable and they work! These are my go to diapers. I love that with my red card I can just order them online and don't even have to go to the store. The pull ups are the absolute best, soft so they feel close to having underwear on. My son is potty trained but I like to put these in at night in case of an accident:)
Kiana P.
Wahiawa, HI
I used to LOVE these diapers! Just as good as huggies and then I bought a box last week and was excited because they changed the print and said they made some changes to the diaper....OMG THEY ARE TERRIBLE. they don't leak from the sides or the front or back like normal diapers, they literally leak THROUGH the material!!!
auri g.
Frederick, Md
HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy these diapers?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?