BY UP & UP #8 in Diapers

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
Kelsie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used these, Huggies, Babyganics, and Honest diapers. My favorite are the Honest diapers, but I’ll keep buying these because of the great price.

Pros: They’re roughly 0.13 cents a diaper. And in my experience, it doesn’t matter if you buy in bulk or the small packet just to get you through a week, it still works out the same price per diaper. That’s a pro for me when I need diapers but can’t spend $20 until after payday, or in we’re about to go up a size. They’re very soft and flexible feeling. I like the simpler pattern over the Huggies covered in Mickey Mouse and friends.

Cons: I don’t like the gel feeling of these when they’re fuller. It really makes me wonder what chemicals are in them for absorbency. I can also tell they’re going to sag big time once my baby starts walking, We’ve had leaks in these overnight, something that didn’t happen with the Honest diapers, or Huggies.

Like I said though, you can’t beat the price if you’re on a budget. And they do say chlorine free if you’re concerned about that.
Chelsea H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are our favorite diapers by far! They work great for our baby and we’ve had minimal diaper blowouts with them. And you can’t beat the price! You can definite tell they aren’t as high quality as huggies, they aren’t as soft, but they hold everything in so that’s all I really care about. My baby hasn’t had any problems with irritation from them so I don’t feel like we need the softest option. A great budget option in my opinion!
Kenia J.
I was so scared to use this branch due to my baby having eczema, and I tried many brands even the expensive ones. Nothing work for my baby and then someone told me about up and i bought it till my daughter started potty training. Best believe we saved money and it was great for my baby’s butt. I just wish they would make a little of bigger sizes for kids that have thick bottoms.
Jennifer L.
Antelope
My son is super sensitive to certain diapers, I used Luvs with him until he turned 1, I decided to try different diapers with him and used the Walmart brand, he broke out in a rash, so I tried the target brand Up Up and they work just as good as Luvs, I love this brand and the price is unbeatable!
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I give these diapers a 1 out of 5 stars. I use the up and up wipes and I love them. But these diapers are not great just my opinion. They run a bit too small for my child and they also gave him diaper rashes. It doesn’t hold a lot of liquids and my child Leaked a lot with them.
Megan D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers run a little large but overall they are a great deal! The hip strap is thick and wide and really helps the diaper fit snug. My daughters have extremely sensitive skin and had terrible reactions to all the high end diapers (huggies/pampers/etc) but these didnt do that.
Kayla B.
Corona
We had to switch brands for the first time ever and thought we’d try out Up&up and see how it goes....WE LOVE THEM! Not a single problem what so ever! I love how many diapers are in the box for the price! Low price for amazing diapers! HIGHLY recommend them! 💕
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve only used the newborn size but I feel like the sizing is a little smaller compared to Pampers Swaddlers. The pampers fit fine but the Up&Up were a little tight. Other than that, I really liked this off brand. I recommend to anyone wanting to save some money!
Loryna C.
Cypress, CA
LOVE UP & UP DIAPERS! Before switching over we used everything pampers to luvs. But up & up is definitely our favorite. We have 2 diapers and we can get 2 HUGE boxes for only $50 and they last us for almost a month. Thank you yo & up !!!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Up&Up Diapers are the way to go if you want a quality product for a fraction of the price! I am a Huggies snob and will still buy a pack every time I have coupons, BUT these Up&Up diapers are unbeatable for the price! (I hear they are made in Huggies factories....Not sure if that is totally true or not). These diapers come out at 11 cents per diaper and you can't even find that with big box retailers like Sam's Club brand! Try these and you won't regret it!
Jodi G.
Herrin , IL
Did any one else have a problem with a horrible smell when the package was opened? I called and they said its normal but I beg to differ.
Austin S.
Sanger, CA
Has anyone had issues with these diapers? Like causing rashes? Are these a great value, or a risk?
Erin H.
Canton, Ga
Would these diapers compare more to the texture of a pampers or huggies?
Gi M.
Whats your experienced with these?
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
Has anyone else noticed a changed in the diapers? My son has always used them, this new box the pattern is different and now he is breaking out! Ugh anyone else!?