BY UP & UP #9 in Diapers

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
Kelsie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used these, Huggies, Babyganics, and Honest diapers. My favorite are the Honest diapers, but I’ll keep buying these because of the great price.

Pros: They’re roughly 0.13 cents a diaper. And in my experience, it doesn’t matter if you buy in bulk or the small packet just to get you through a week, it still works out the same price per diaper. That’s a pro for me when I need diapers but can’t spend $20 until after payday, or in we’re about to go up a size. They’re very soft and flexible feeling. I like the simpler pattern over the Huggies covered in Mickey Mouse and friends.

Cons: I don’t like the gel feeling of these when they’re fuller. It really makes me wonder what chemicals are in them for absorbency. I can also tell they’re going to sag big time once my baby starts walking, We’ve had leaks in these overnight, something that didn’t happen with the Honest diapers, or Huggies.

Like I said though, you can’t beat the price if you’re on a budget. And they do say chlorine free if you’re concerned about that.
Abby V.
Ringgold, GA
I have used Up & Up brand from Target for my boys little bottoms since the beginning. They are the most affordable diaper on the market. I always compare them with Pampers. They are strong holding and very dependable. Why buy a more expensive diaper if the more affordable option is there for you and works just the same if not better? Love this brand.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have been using these diapers exclusively for a few months now. They are comparable to Luvs and Huggies. They hold way better than Luvs, and they have cute whale/pokadot designs on them. They're decently priced and target often does diaper deals for extra discounts.
Brittney C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter liked these diapers for a little while. She was in between Huggies sizes so I bought these ones. Unfortunately I had to go back to Huggies because she sleeps too long at night and would wake up in the morning and her pajamas would be soaked in pee.
Xiomara S.
I have used almost every brand of diapers available and these win hands down! Got them as a gift for my little ones first birthday and have never looked back. Super absorbent and not as irritating on my little ones legs like other brands. Highly recommend!
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love these diapers! I was intrigued by the price, they are cheaper than popular name brands. But, when I found out they are just as great as those name brands we go with Up & Up! Occasionally target has deals on them as well which makes them even better!
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use Up and Up diapers and wipes. I used them when my 8 year old was a baby and now with my 16 month old. We have never had a problem with them. The best part is Target sends out coupons and has the Target Cartwheel app with discounts. They are great!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Up&Up Diapers are the way to go if you want a quality product for a fraction of the price! I am a Huggies snob and will still buy a pack every time I have coupons, BUT these Up&Up diapers are unbeatable for the price! (I hear they are made in Huggies factories....Not sure if that is totally true or not). These diapers come out at 11 cents per diaper and you can't even find that with big box retailers like Sam's Club brand! Try these and you won't regret it!
Breanna L.
Prattville, AL
I use these when Luvs aren’t available. They’re affordable but not as soft as Luvs. Sometimes they cause irritation for my infant and aren’t the best fit for chunky babies. I’ll probably buy again but I use them as backup.
Lauren S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously, these are just as good, if not better, than name brand. Holds a great amount and no worries with blow outs. They are a great price, with several selections of sizes of boxes. Hands down best off brand diapers.
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone else had a problem with the tabs being extra stuck to the Velcro when taking the diaper off? I feel like it never used to be this hard!
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
How are these compared to Pampers cruisers?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
If you campared them to a name brand product, which are they most comparable to?
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
Did any one else have a problem with a horrible smell when the package was opened? I called and they said its normal but I beg to differ.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Do they work just as well as the "name brand" versions?