BY UP & UP

• I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by ...2 Answers
  • How are these diapers compared to Huggies? 1 Answers
  • How do these compare size wise to Pampers? Are they longer? 2 Answers
up & up diapers
  • "I bought several packs before our little girl was born because I had read so many reviews that they were the best store brand." in 18 reviews
  • "We tried some other diaper brands that are free and clear or hypoallergenic, but the Target brand Up and Up diapers are the best for our baby girl!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think you should buy name brand when your child is having blow outs, or what I call "pooing up their back and sliding in it."" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, they're affordable, AND Target frequently puts them on sale and has coupons for them, making them even less expensive." in 9 reviews
  • "I used to be a Pamper's snob, but I finally broke down and tried Up & Up because they were much cheaper and to my surprise, they are awesome diapers!" in 9 reviews
Kelsie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used these, Huggies, Babyganics, and Honest diapers. My favorite are the Honest diapers, but I’ll keep buying these because of the great price.

Pros: They’re roughly 0.13 cents a diaper. And in my experience, it doesn’t matter if you buy in bulk or the small packet just to get you through a week, it still works out the same price per diaper. That’s a pro for me when I need diapers but can’t spend $20 until after payday, or in we’re about to go up a size. They’re very soft and flexible feeling. I like the simpler pattern over the Huggies covered in Mickey Mouse and friends.

Cons: I don’t like the gel feeling of these when they’re fuller. It really makes me wonder what chemicals are in them for absorbency. I can also tell they’re going to sag big time once my baby starts walking, We’ve had leaks in these overnight, something that didn’t happen with the Honest diapers, or Huggies.

Like I said though, you can’t beat the price if you’re on a budget. And they do say chlorine free if you’re concerned about that.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Up&Up Diapers are the way to go if you want a quality product for a fraction of the price! I am a Huggies snob and will still buy a pack every time I have coupons, BUT these Up&Up diapers are unbeatable for the price! (I hear they are made in Huggies factories....Not sure if that is totally true or not). These diapers come out at 11 cents per diaper and you can't even find that with big box retailers like Sam's Club brand! Try these and you won't regret it!
Anna K.
Up and up diapers are great. They work just as great as the other name brands, just more cost effective! I recommend these diapers to everyone I know needing diapers.Diapers Giant Pack Size 6 104 ct - up & up, White
Lauren S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously, these are just as good, if not better, than name brand. Holds a great amount and no worries with blow outs. They are a great price, with several selections of sizes of boxes. Hands down best off brand diapers.
Codi W.
Kokomo
I love the up & up diapers! I have used them on all 3 of my children and they work very well, I like them better than some of the big name diaper brands and they are very affordable!
Sharon R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fabulous diapers. Comparable to pampers brand in how they are shaped and feel. I have had very few leaks with these and my babies always seem comfortable. The price is right and Target will often do promotions, which makes the price even better.
Allison A.
Mount Joy, PA
Most store brand diapers are a waste of money. I always love the Up&Up brand because they always prove me wrong. I was expecting paper thin diapers that would leak as soon as my children wet them. I now buy these in a size bigger for nighttime use because they hold so much pee! For the price, these are awesome diapers.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Up and up is a great brand I love the diapers and the wipes I would say they need to make the band a little more wider similar to seventh generation but overall it out did popular brands I’ve also tested to see which ones I liked more! They hold very well my son didn’t get irritated with them and they’re affordable!
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best diapers- ESPECIALLY since they're half the price of the name brands. When my girlie was a tiny baby, these held in all of her blowouts. Now that she's older, they are durable and hold a lot! I can't see the need for anything other than these simple diapers that do just what they need to do.
jennifer h.
Russellville
with my boys with ALL diapers we had bad leaks and poop messes all the time, my cousin gave me one of these and NO MORE LEAKS EVER! they work better than pampers, huggies, and the white cloud bought at walmart THESE ARE BY FAR MORE SUPERIOR. than any of te diapers out their
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone else had a problem with the tabs being extra stuck to the Velcro when taking the diaper off? I feel like it never used to be this hard!
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
How are these compared to Pampers cruisers?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
If you campared them to a name brand product, which are they most comparable to?
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
Did any one else have a problem with a horrible smell when the package was opened? I called and they said its normal but I beg to differ.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Do they work just as well as the "name brand" versions?