up & up diapers
up & up diapers
By Up & Up
Megan F.
Somerville, OH

I'm due at the end of December, and was have always been told by relatives that pampers have been the best, they are pretty expensive obviously, so was wondering about the target "up and up" diapers. I've been reading reviews here and there, getting mixed feelings.. Just want to know everyone else's imput!

Natalie L.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
5 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So here is my opinion don't use Luvs. They gave my son a horrible rash. I used Huggies for a few years but after having 2 babies in diapers I tried Target's brand and I must say that they are quite similar in comparison. I am actually upset that I haven't been saving my money all this time I was wasting on Huggies
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've used every brand of diaper out there from generic, store brand, well known brands and even the expensive, natural, dye free and cotton diapers. I have to say hands down, without a doubt, Huggies Little Movers are my absolute favorite. They have this extra adhesive thing that keep the tabs in place and they just fit better. My daughter is really, really skinny though so she needs something that keeps it tight and close to her skin. Even the little leg holes kept it more secure than the others. The Up & Up diapers are my favorite store brand diapers because they seem to work the best out of the store brand diapers.y advice to you is to buy small packs with the least number of diapers available and try as many different brands as you have to until you find your favorite.