up & up diapers
up & up diapers
By Up & Up
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN

I'm always skeptical of store brands but I've heard good things about up&up. Thoughts?

Mandi B.
Mandi B.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have tried almost every store brand diaper (mama on a budget) EXCEPT for Walmart, because I will not risk chemical burns that I hear about non stop. Kroger is a good bargain for your buck as well as Walgreens but they do not hold well and are not as comfy. Target is ALL I use because it is so soft and comfy, can last my bug all night and doesn't have fancy chemicals and bad stuff in them.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
2 years, 2 months ago
This brand works really well for both my boys. They're cheap, they have consistent quality, and they work as well or better than some name brands.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Brillion, Wi
2 years, 6 months ago
I switched to these when we ran out of diapers from our baby shower, so I have tried luvs, pampers, huggies, and other store brand and for as cheap as these are found them to be the best. I can buy the huge box for the same price as a small package in other brands and it can last me up to 2 weeks! I think they are definitely worth a try out and if they don't work for you then you aren't out a lot of money. My son does have sensitive skin and hasn't had any issues with rashes either.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Royal Oak, MI
2 years, 7 months ago
This is a fantastic diaper for older infants and toddlers. It didn't work for us as newborns but did later. Not sure why.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Kansas City, MO
2 years, 9 months ago
I've just about every brand of diaper. These are great diapers! I have never had any problems with them. When my daughter was little these were the only diapers that prevented blowouts.
Mary F.
Mary F.
2 years, 10 months ago
These are a great diapers . no leaks for my daughter not even at night. The price is right
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
2 years, 10 months ago
A friend of mine with 4 kids under the age of 6 suggested the Target brand diapers (Up &Up). We have tried many other brands when finding them on sale, etc, but always come back to these. They don't leak and provide great quality for the price.
Steffany P.
Steffany P.
Florence , AL
2 years, 10 months ago
I used this for a while on my toddler but the seem to leak overnight even if I change her right before bedtime. price has also increased on them so I am thinking of buying brand name again because the are the sane price now
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Benson, NC
2 years, 10 months ago
I switched to these when my go to brand upped their price and decreased the amount in the packaging. I loved these. I never had problems with leaks and they came up higher on my son, which was good because I was convinced he had a new talent of peeing out the top of the diaper. You get a ton for the same price as the other guys and those guys give you less in the box and their quality isn't what it used to be. These are by far the best diapers for the money.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
2 years, 10 months ago
These diapers are the best. They don't leak, and come up higher than other name brands to prevent blowouts.