up & up diapers
By Up & Up
#7 in Diapers
auri g.
Frederick , MD

HOW GOOD ARE THESE AND DO THEY COMPARE TO ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS?

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bradford, ON
3 years, 5 months ago
I prefer these over the other major name brands... Regardless of cost. You can find great coupons and sale prices and they generally are less per diaper anyways
daniella m.
daniella m.
Upland, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
They are very good diapers. We have always used them for our son, he is now wearing size 6, next up potty training.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
They are similar to pampers but a lesser quality. I wanted to love them because I got some for a great deal. Unfortunately they have become my "last resort" diapers.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
3 years, 7 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually just got these on clearance 138 diapers for $8 and I love them. They are thick like huggies and work very well. I wish I would have got more!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
I buy these diapers not because of budget concerns but because of quality. The price is a bonus.
Dorria M.
Dorria M.
3 years, 8 months ago
Not good at all. they are very bad quality
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
3 years, 8 months ago
In my opinion, yes. We liked these better than Huggies and Pampers and they are half the price or less!
Leah N.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
3 years, 8 months ago
I think these are just as good as Pampers, if not better! They have the same shape and the same tabs, all for much cheaper.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
I don't think so at all :( my baby peed through the side of them many many times.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Fairless Hills, PA
3 years, 8 months ago
The worked ok for my newborn but they were horrible for my two year old twins. the pee went right through them.