up & up diapers
up & up diapers
By Up & Up
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
How are these diapers with sleeping through the night for a 7 hour stretch? do they leak often or hold up? so far i only use pampers
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
My son has started leaking through these during the night. He wakes up soaked! So, I have had to get the 12 hour protection from Pampers (not sure if Up & Up sell that type).
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
1 year, 4 months ago
They never leak on my kids and they drink a ton of liquid before bed
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
2 years, 9 months ago
My son sleeps for close to 12 hours and it is rare that they leak through, based on what he has had to drink and how close to bed time.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
2 years, 10 months ago
I think it depends on the age and the kid. My son used to wear these as nighttime diapers when he was around 3-6 months and would occasionally soak through. Now at 1 year, we can barely use them as daytime diapers Bc he soaks through in a few hours.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
2 years, 11 months ago
Sometimes they leak with my daughter, but only because she probably goes to sleep with a full bladder and she's a wild sleeper.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bradford, ON
2 years, 11 months ago
These are my go-to diapers for overnight use. I've never had an issue with leaks for my 16month old
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
2 years, 12 months ago
We use these at night for our 2 yr old who sleep 11-12 hours per night...never had a blowout and only occasionally have a small leak if he drank a lot the night before, because that's a long time!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
2 years, 12 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They worked for my daughter, loved them actually! We use those or pampers!