up & up diapers
By Up & Up
#14 in Diapers
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh

Has anyone else noticed a changed in the diapers? My son has always used them, this new box the pattern is different and now he is breaking out! Ugh anyone else!?

Amber W.
Amber W.
Las Vegas
2 years ago
Yes. My daughter has had more blow outs recently and we had to switch to pampers because of the change in quality.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! oh my gosh they are terrible now! and the inside part is sticking to my daughter! Just updated my previously five star review :( So dissapointed!