up & up diapers
up & up diapers
By Up & Up
Jessica H.
Longview , WA

Are these a good starter diaper for newborns, or should I purchase more "high quality" for the first couple months?

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I much prefer Huggies as my first choice and Pampers as my second because they fit so much better. I don't care if these save me a few dollars, I would rather pay more and have the better quality.
Brittni Y.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
1 year, 5 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are by far the best diapers we've used on my son. He tends to leak through everything except for these.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Smithfield, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
I was gifted a lot of national brand diapers in size nb and 1 for both of my children, but as soon as those ran out i went straight for the target brand. I love them. I find them to be very absorbent and don't get as squishy as some of the national brands. I do tend to size up in these diapers a little earlier than I would have to in national brands but not enough to be significant.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
1 year, 6 months ago
I actually prefer these over Pampers Swaddlers! They are fantastic! Never any problems with rashes, and they hold so well.. some diapers just get eww anytime the child pees, but these are great even during night time!
Janell O.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
Absolutely not. I did that and wound up wasting hundreds of dollars! These are way more high quality than the big name brands, and half the price.
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I would use a higher quality diapers because the fit on these isn't that great for little babies.