TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I kept hearing about the Target brand Up & Up diapers on how good they were. When my son was an older baby I tried them out and was pleasantly surprised how well they worked.

Prior to this I was using Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers. When my son was a newborn the Swaddlers worked great, but then as he got older the Cruisers started leaking. I then started using the Target brand and no more leaks! Plus they are cheaper then the brand name diapers. Check your cartwheel also because many times they have discounts. I highly recommend them.